Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blooms from the Last Couple Days

Posted by edward_kimball Zone 5b (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 26, 14 at 15:46

August Wedding

August Wedding photo Daylily-AugustWedding_zpsbe99990e.jpg

Belle of Ashwood and Gudrid

Belle of Ashwood and Gudrid photo Daylily-BelleofAshwoodampGudrid_zpsce8fd3c7.jpg

Deliverer

Deliverer photo Daylily-Deliverer2_zpsb74a9c0b.jpg

Gentleman's Lady

Gentleman's Lady photo Daylily-GentlemansLady_zpsee71973a.jpg

Heavenly Orange Blaze

Heavenly Orange Blaze photo Daylily-HeavenlyOrangeBlaze_zpsd33e2365.jpg

No More Tears

No More Tears photo Daylily-NoMoreTears_zpsc5f5f469.jpg

Yellow Monkey

Yellow Monkey photo Daylily-YellowMonkey_zps4fdf21a1.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blooms from the Last Couple Days

Oops, I forgot to post the seedlings. These two are Perfect Pink Porcelain x Belle of Ashwood.

Perfect Pink Porcelain x Belle of Ashwood photo Daylily-PPPxBOA1_zps0a41a363.jpg

Perfect Pink Porcelain x Belle of Ashwood photo Daylily-Seedling_zps2ad0311e.jpg

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 26, 14 at 16:15

Those colors on your daylilies simply shine. I saw Heavenly Orange Blaze at the daylily show in June and it had won all the top prizes. Your garden picture shows why. I also like your shots of Gentlemen's Lady and Deliverer. Those pinkish/lavender seedlings are very nice too.......Maryl

o

Ed, I've seen many of your lovely seedlings. Do you sell them any where? What a talented photographer!

o

Your pink seedlings are exquisite! I really like the white edge on the second one. August Wedding is creamy and dreamy, and Deliverer always has such pretty color in your photos.

Debra

o

All are great! Love them all, and especially Deliverer and Heavenly Orange Blaze. Your seedlings are very pretty!

o

Beautiful photos, and I really like the color of your second seedling.

o

wow!!!! NO MORE TEARS is a beauty and I really like GENTLEMAN'S LADY, very pretty one, too, but, that last seedling is gorgeous. I Love that one.

jean

o

I like the throat and the hint of sculpting in your first seedling. August Wedding is nicely ruffled. Your Belle of Ashwood is darker than mine.

o

It was a cool rainy day so the colours tend to be deeper and last longer. Here is a picture of just Belle of Ashwood.

No More Tears is dark in the morning. That picture was probably taken around 9:00am.

I gave a seedling away yesterday because it was evergreen. I have three registered daylilies that I sell when I have enough. I am VERY small scale.

o

Your seedlings are lovely, but then you have so many nice daylilies. I think my favorite is Deliverer, just something about that one always draws my eye. Your photo of Heavenly orange Blaze is wonderful.

o

August Wedding and Deliverer are my picks. I don't really care for pink, but I can sure appreciate the beauty of your seedlings, they are lovely.

o

Heavenly Orange Blaze looks so wonderful, but your Deliverer takes the prize for me. Perfect shot of a perfect bloom. all lovely, as usual.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here