Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Catch up part 7...Your gonna get a break!!

mizellie
14 years ago

So, as I said you will get a break for awhile. We have a pc at the cottage but it's always sooo busy and I don't have a laptop so enjoy my down time..Hehehe!!! Ellie

{{gwi:876972}}

{{gwi:876974}}

{{gwi:876976}}

{{gwi:732314}}

{{gwi:876977}}

This is Dakar with a flash. Very early in the morning...

{{gwi:876979}}

{{gwi:876980}}

{{gwi:876982}}

{{gwi:876984}}

{{gwi:876986}}

{{gwi:876988}}

{{gwi:876990}}

{{gwi:876992}}

{{gwi:876995}}

{{gwi:876998}}

Comments (11)

• opnjmprs
    14 years ago

Love the colors in DIZZY MISS LIZZY. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable time at your cottage.

Linda

• newyorkrita
    14 years ago

Hey, I'm not looking forward to your down time, will be missing those pictures you usually post. Seriously though, you have a great time and we will all be patiently waiting when you get back.

Some that I really love in this batch would be CRANBERRY CANDY, very pretty. My pick of the batch. Honerable mention goes to DARK AND HANDSOME which I also love.

• jean_ar
    14 years ago

I am not looking forward to no down time, but I do hope you have a good time,and hurry back. I just love that CRANBERRY CANDY.ITS GORGEOUS and I love that DIAMONDS AND PEARLS, too, and that dark purple one, too.DAKAR...Beautiful blooms.

Jean

• katlynn719
    14 years ago

Hi Ellie, Put me in the CRANBERRY CANDY fan club...what a beauty! Thanks for posting all the pics. I hope you enjoy your trip.
    Kathy

• Waitforspring
    14 years ago

Another vote for Cranberry Candy and also Diamonds and Pearls. Enjoy your down time.
    Val

• maximus7116
    14 years ago

My favorites are the first and last pics. That seedling looks like a good size.

• organic_kitten
    14 years ago

Ellie,
    Nobody asked for a break! I love Cranberry Candy and Divine Comedy. I'll look forward to your return.
    kay

• mizellie
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Linda. She's one of my favorites too!!!

Rita, I have had Cranberry Candy for years, even before I had Strwberry Candy. When I got that one I was shocked and thought it must have been the wrong plant because everyone knows Stamile's Candies are small flowers. I didn't have enough sense to look it up for a couple of years just to find that Stamile wasn't the breeder. She has a nice size bloom and ALWAYS does well here. I gave a piece of Dark And Handsome to my sister a couple of years ago. I saw it blooming in her yard and thought it was a beauty. I didn't know it was from me!!! Hehehe!! Put me on the dumb wagon..

Jean, I am not surprised you like CC nor am I surprised you like Dakar. Everyone who saw it in my garden wanted it.. Hehehe!! I haven't shared that one yet!!

Kathy, the CC fan club is growing....Thanks for the well wishes...

Val, and growing and growing!! 2 vote for DAP though..

Chris, I went back and looked after I saw your reply about the seedling. I am to a point where I don't think of her as a seedling. I saw a picture posted of her a few years ago, ( someone from NY I think) and went about trying to find a fan. It took me awhile but find it I did and I am really happy with her. Her bloom is about the size of Margo Reed Indeed. I have both and they are both nice.

Thank you all for your well wishes and as the California Govenor once said" I'll Be Back". Lord willing that is...Ellie

• rarejem
    14 years ago

I agree, no break necessary! Have fun on your trip! This was a wonderful posting of blooms, but I fell in love with Cranberry Candy and nothing else outdid it!

Looking forward to more pics when you get back!

Julie

• ladylovingdove
    14 years ago

Well enjoy your downtime, your pictures are soooooooo pretty, thank you so much for sharing them.

Dot

• lalalandwi
    14 years ago

Enjoy your vacation!

You have so many gorgeous dls! I can't imagine what it must be like in your garden during peak?!

The ones I like most are Cranberry Candy, Dakar & Denali. I see so many candys, but don't recall ever see cranberry before.