Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Red, White and Blue on The Fourth

avedon_gw
10 years ago

These have all been seen before but it is a salute to the Fourth of July--Happy Birthday to our country!!! Avedon

Collard Dream

Zip Boom Bah-enough red to qualify, I think, and the Boom must be for the fireworks.

Sunday Gloves

Snowflake Empress

We have red and white, but no blue daylilies, so i am using our blue plumbago

Have a great day, everybody!!!

Comments (7)

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Great colors for the 4th of July. I just love that blue plumbago. I have it also in my garden but it is not blooming yet. Snowflake Empress is my favorite, so pretty.

• shive
    10 years ago

Great choices for your holiday salute! Zip Boom Bah certainly could stand for the fireworks, and I love both whites. Blue plumbago is such a nice plant. I grew it for several years as an annual.

Debra

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

This year I put in a pot of the taller plumbago. Fantastic soft blue! Snowflake Empress is a great performer here.

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

That plumbago is such a pretty blue! My favorite daylily is Snowflake Empress.
    Val

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

How neat to come up with the Plumbago for the blue. I wondered how you were going to solve that one. All the daylilies are pretty but I guess I have to lean a bit towards Snowflake Empress because of the nice full form.....Maryl

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Nice reds and whites and you have a real blue!! I only have one blue plant - Virginia bluebell or something like that and it's long gone.
    I pick Zip Boom Bah again, very pretty, and yes the Boom for fireworks :)

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Hooray for the red white and blue I really like Snowflake Empress on such a hot day.
    Linda

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts