Ledgewoods Jumpstart, first bloom on rebloom:

And Ruby Lipstick is still on her original blooms:

kay

Comments (10)

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

wow ,kay. you are really getting the reblooms. I do love
    Roman Conqueror. That is soo pretty. and I really like
    Cosmic Traveler too. aww, what a shame that Red Slippers: is on its last bloom, I really like that one, too. and I always injoy seeing Artic Lace. it so pretty and I do like the nearly white ones.

jean

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Cosmic Traveler rebloomed last year here. I can't find anything on Roman Conquerer, but I like that color. (Is the name slightly wrong?) Your Shake the Mountain looks good, but I wasn't impressed with it here on its first-year blooms.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

double posted .
    kay

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Sat, Jul 20, 13 at 18:12

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mantis, you know I am impossible with names, thank you. It is
    Roman Cohort. First time it has ever re-bloomed for me. You'll get old someday too:)
    kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

I have to pick Ruby Lipstick for my favorite.

• User
    10 years ago

Each time I see Crazy Ivan I do a double take. This daylily is really growing on me.

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

I love the daylilies that seem to bloom all season. Guiding Radiance is one I've not seen before (or perhaps you posted it and I was overwhelmed by other beauties you have). Ruby Slippers looks like a great red.

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

All are lovely but Shake the Mountain is my pick.

Julia

• shive
    10 years ago

I thought that one was Roman Cohort. It's wonderful when it reblooms. I think it's rebloomed three times out of the eight years I've had it. Cosmic Traveler looks like it has some nice rebloom scapes, and Spacecoast Behavior Pattern has a wonderful applique pattern. I'm sorry to see the last rebloom flower on Red Slippers. It's such a marvelous red! Ruby Lipstick is a long and beautiful bloomer in your garden. I think I have the last blooms on mine today. I usually get some instant rebloom with that one, but not this year.

Debra

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Roman Cohort had never rebloomed before for me, Debra. I've had so many blooms on Ruby Lipstick that I think I would pinch a re-bloom scape it it puts one up. It has worked enough. REd Slippers has been a little workhorse this year.
    Julia, shake the Mountain has nice blooms and re-blooms, but isn't a heavy bloomer either timer. a nice bloom though.
    Chris, I may not have posted Guiding Radiance. It blooms and re-blooms for a long time every year. the blooms are very large too.
    Hostabuff. Crazy Ivan is a good one, you should get it.
    Rita, it always puts out a beautiful bloom, doesn't it?
    Jean, thank you. It has been a really good year for re-blooms, hasn't it?
    kay