Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red seedling #2

Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 16:29

This is a picture of my first red seedling. At the time the flower was 6" across and it was my tallest seedling. Not anymore, the last one is just as tall.
seedling6

Today the second 'flower' opened and I was quite surprised. This time the flower only measures 4.5" across but is still the same height. The small flower to the left is on another plant. What do you think of it? Marg
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red seedling #2

It has an excellent scape! Very nice branching and buds! I'd like to see some subsequent photo of blooms.

Debra

o

That is terrific branching.!!
Cindy

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 18:43

I'll be keeping an eye on that one. I did double check my records and it is not a red NOID, it's a Doma Knaresborough X Dominic seedling. Pays to keep records but I need to remember to look at them before I post! Marg

o

It is very pretty. Look forwward to seeing it develop.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here