And Hard Times has such lovely blooms:
Photobucket

And last, Spiderman just keeps blooming:
Photobucket

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Few today

Me too, I love rebloom too. And yours are fabulous. I didn't know Spiderman rebloomed but that is great! All of them look great but my favorite is Intelligent Design. Such a lovely flower.

o

Thanks, Rita,
This is actually Spiderman's third round. It bloomed, then it had instant rebloom. putting up more spikes, then it waited a couple weeks, and it put up the additional two spikes. I really like the huge blooms and the bright colors. Always lovely is doing the same thing.

I don't remember Intelligent Design reblooming last year, but it may have. This is the first year for Kansas City Kicker, and I am delighted with rebloom on it.
kay

o

I have instant rebloom on a few of Karols that didn't rebloom for me last year but not Intelligent Design. Now I can't remember if it rebloomed last year but I think it did.

o

I love rebloomers & yours look great. I'm seeing rebloom on a few, not as many as I would like, but there is still time I guess :)

o

Wonderful blooms my favorites are Always Lovely and Kansas City Kicker.
Linda

o

I love rebloom, but don't get much. Your rebloomers are all nice, but my favorites are Intelligent Design and Kansas City Kicker.
Val

o

Always Lovely is the one today.

o

i have the scapes but not much rebloom yet. Your are lovely and is making me soooo jealous! Ellie

o

ALWAYS LOVELY is lovely. 'REbloom' is a good topic for a post.
Christine

o

Thank you all for looking. I have had such a good time with all the rebloom this year. I wish I knew why there is so much more...it surely isn't rain since we aren't getting much, but I am watering and I did have a pretty aggressive fertilization schedule prior to initial bloom. ngraham, I'll cross my fingers for you. Thanks Linda and Val, I am especially forn of KCK. Jean and Christine, Always Lovely is an inexpensive one, and it is probably the best bloomer I have...and may be the longest blooming.

Ellis, If you have the scapes, you just have to have the patience and, as you know, they will come.

thank you all again for looking.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here