Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two FFOs and a Double that's Not

Posted by edward_kimball Zone 5b (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 12, 12 at 16:50

Two of my favourites started today: Yellow Monkey and my own Arlene Welsh. Siloam Double Classic has 12 beautiful single blooms today.

Yellow Monkey

Yellow Monkey

Arlene Welsh

Arlene Welsh

Silaom Double Classic

Siloam Double Classic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two FFOs and a Double that's Not

A really lovely clump of Silaom Double Classic. Arlene Welsh is a true beauty.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 12, 12 at 17:16

I really like Arlene Welsh. Marg

o

Thats a beautiful clump of SC,DOUBLE CLASSIC and I really like ARLENE WELSH. too. Very pretty blooms

Jean

o

Lovely clump shot, but Arlene Welsh is my favorite today.
kay

o

Yellow Monkey is very cute. Arlene Welsh is a beauty, congratulations. I had to look it up, sounds like it has a good bud count, a nice daylily all around.

o

I don't see the pinkish tones that some of the pics of Arlene Welsh have had. Such beautiful green on Siloam Double Classic.

o

Beautiful picture of Siloam Double Classic even if they are singles, Yellow Monkey is a cutie, and I'm impressed with your Arlene Welsh. How many DLs have you registered? Avedon

o

Yes, but it's a great photo.
Renee

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 1:32

Arlene Welsh looks to have good substance and a very nice edge. The others are nice too, but I'm liking Arlene the best right now.....Maryl

o

Arlene Welsh is beautiful! Oh 12 flowers on SDC, nice (and ahh, that green foliage!). Mine actually rarely doubled this year and didn't have many blooms. Last year it was very nice though.

o

There was just a hint of pink in Arlene welsh when I took the picture at 6:00pm on a hot day. As the season goes on it will be more prominent. It is the only daylily I have registered so far. I will be registering a near white one called Big Wayne next year.

Siloam Double Classic had a couple double blooms today. I did not get out with the camera. I started a new job this week and I am totally done in.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here