o
Some More New Daylilies

Posted by Avedon 8a (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 16:52

I love this one--it is huge. Flying Trapeze

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some More New Daylilies

This is our seedling we named Sundown Skies--I wanted to show the pattern that is on the flower.

o

Snake In The Grass Boo--a small plant when it arrived and we almost lost it to a mole, so it has been blooming way down low in the grass--BOO. LOL. I think it is pretty and maybe next year it will be much better.

o

Pink Super Spider--really huge and pretty

o

Debary Canary--if this one reaches the registered height, which I believe is 52" it will be a stunner.

o

Willow Dean Smith--brand new, only in the ground a couple of months--heard so much good about this one, so we shall see what happens.

o

Looking for one more new one--Plastic Pink Flamingos, another new one in the ground a short time and producing large flowers. I believe this is all for now, and should have a couple more new ones in a week or two. Thanks for looking. Avedon

o

Your picture of Willow Dean Smith reminds me of a trillium in spring. That one has been on my wish list for a while. I think it's going to move a little closer to the top of the list.

o

Another nice group of plants. Flying Trapeze is a favorite of mine. I paid more for it when I bought it than any other plant ever. But I have loved it from the start. Willow DEan Smith is always so beautiful when Debra posts it that I'm sure it will be a winner. And I like the colors in Plastic Pink Flamingo.

kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 19:10

How colorfast is Debary Canary? Even though I'm not sold on UFs yet, I still love the color ....My other favorite is Plastic Pink Flamingo...........Maryl

o

real nice yellow on that canary one!

o

Nice group. Debary Canary is a nice bright daylily.

Julia

o

I too like Flying Trapeze, and I suspect it grows well. Debary Canary looks like a winner, but I don't trust it here until it's well proven in the North.

This post was edited by mantis__oh on Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 11:16

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here