Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloom Season Has Started

Posted by edward_kimball Zone 5b (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 11, 12 at 16:58

Bloom season has started right on Schedule. I know many of you have had early bloom but there wasn't any of that here.

Siloam "Double" Classic was tied for first as usual and it started single as usual as well.

Silaom Double Classic

Don Stevens was looking good yesterday and today.

Don Stevens

Cynthia Louise Valente

Cynthia Louise Valente

Dream Lover started today.

Dream Lover

Victorian Lace had a mediocre first bloom today.

Victorian Lace

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloom Season Has Started

Congratulations on the start of your daylilies!
I like your pictures (photography) and my favorite is Siloam Double Classic. And I love seeing green leaves and fresh buds :)

o

Wow, you are on schedule. We were only a week early this year.

SDC has a number of buds. Your off to a good start. Looking forward to more of your blooms.

Julia

o

Looks like a good start for you, Edward. I see SDC is doing the usual thing, and I remember Cynthia Louise Valente from last year, my fav out of this group. Avedon

o

Being on schedule is very nice. We were three weeks early.

Dream Lover is my favorite of todays blooms.
kay

o

Don Stevens is my favorite.

o

This looks like a great start to your season! I'll look forward to more of your posts.

Debra

o

HOORAY for the starting of your daylilies.they are all looking good, too.My favorite today is DREAM LOVER.

Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here