Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

More from back when #3

mizellie
11 years ago

I thought I would add a few more since it's rained a good bit of the day. Yech, I picked bluberries in the rain because they were being beat of the bushes..Ellie

Comments (8)

• booberry85
    11 years ago

wow! What an impressive collection of M's!! Beautiful flowers.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

All are gorgeous, ELLIE. Love that 2nd on.I cant read the name, but, its gorgeous

jean

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Madge Cayse continues to be a favorite double.

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Blueberries here are long gone. I ate lots of them but the birds helped. Catbirds sure do like all the berries I have in my yard.

Lets see if you guess my favorite this time. I bet you that you don't ha-ha. I pick Magnificent Hummingbird. Yes, not my usual form but it really has lovely color and pattern.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

OH, Ellie, so many lovely M's. I really had a hard time with this group, but I tend to like the triangular or UF's. Margo Reed Indeed is a beauty, and so is Magnificient Hummingbird. Nice clump shot of Marauder. Always look forward to your posts. Our blueberries are long gone, my husband said the birds got most of them while I was in Mo. Avedon

• shive
    11 years ago

All are beautiful M's! Are you sure that's Malaysian Monarch? Mine never has round petals like that, or a white edge. Whatever that one is, it's my favorite. Your Magnificent Hummingbird was magnificent. Mine didn't look like much this year - short scapes and tiny blooms.

Debra

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanx Booberry, there's oe in here that I absolutly hate. Mary's Peach Floozy that is taking a trip this year to make room for something I like..

Jean, the 2nd one down is Magenta Magic..

I agree with you Mantis. She's a terrific double and such a good color..

Rita, what kinds of Bluberries do you have that they are gone?? Mine are just getting started and I have picked around 3 gallons. 2 Bushes is all I have but they are going crazy, especially since the rain.. Nope, I would never have guessed MH as your favorite. I would have guessed Magic Carpet Ride..

Avedon, Rita said her Bberries were gone too! I just don't get it since you you are a zone 8 and she is a 6' I'm mostly a 7 and MOST of mine aren't ripe yet..
    Margo Reed Indeed is one of my favorites. I tried to set some seed on her but the pollen kept either getting washed off or getting cooked!

Debra, I have it marked MM but maybe it's something else that I don't know. Possibly Court Magician. I may have got my names twisted around. Thhe first 2 pics on Tinkers does show it with a pencil fine edge though..on both! LOL!! It's always had a fine white edge and the reason it's round is because it recurved on this bloom. I have a hard time getting a good photo of MH. It's color usually doesn't take on my camera..

Thanx folks for looking!!Ellie

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Ellie, I have Northern Highbush blueberres. Lots and lots of different varieties. They fruit heavily and I just love to go out and eat them right off the shrubs. They don't even make it into the house. The Catbirds do help out eating them even though they really were planted for me to eat, not the birds.

Magic Carpet Ride would have been my pick for favorite if not for Magnificent Hummingbird.

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!