Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

Thursday..A little rain at least.

silverkelt
11 years ago

Last couple nights we have been on the edge of some thunderstorms, not the full force of it, but heck, we got .5 inches at least. Nothing to sneeze at. Im hoping we catch a couple more next few days and get us to a inch. Its been much drier then normal here.

First off.. years ago, I loveeeed the look of fancy face, so I scoured crosses on la looking for something that that would give me a similiar look in a Tet version.. of course since then, gossard released blockbuster, with converted tetra fancy face genes.. but what the heck I still like mine.. out of texas painted eyes, its a fairly large 6.5 daylily and pops out on you, hoping for more increase soon.

Kingdom w/o end x bird talk, bird talks form, Kwes colour..

Sib ffo, its nice, just needs to mature to see its true picture.

My BGX RS cross again, just took this picture around 5 pm tonight, to show how it holds it colour, fairly well , this has NO hangups, opens well, but its fairly short, like 26 inches, no matter, this is my #1 application of pollen this year and hoping a few take, went unto all my super purples, rounds, edges ect to see what I would get.

{{gwi:309261}}

Stargazers just opened today

and if you didnt catch this before, I forget the name of this oriental lily patch I planted, I remember I wanted some yellow cream ones.. but cant remember name

Silverkelt

Comments (8)