Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fabulous week here... come see

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 17:29

Margo Reed Indeed
Margo Reed Indeed photo _DSC0096-1.jpg

Charles Trommer with Dark Monkey. Charles Trommer has bloomed it's head off this year.
Charles Trommer with Dark Monkey photo _DSC0074-1.jpg

Joan Derifield - depending on how your screen displays color but it should look more red than purple
 photo c5d246a8-e98e-409c-9a47-d94e6c94695c.jpg

Outrageous - I think was better last year but still great.
 photo c7834c1d-d018-46bf-b51b-c690bf59ca3d.jpg

Chicago Apache just started and look at all those buds.
Chicago Apache photo imagejpg3-3.jpg

Caribbean Whipped Cream is huge.
Caribbean Whipped Cream photo imagejpg7-3.jpg

Emporer's Choice looking good. Blooms low but so bright.
Emporers choice photo imagejpg5-3.jpg

Broadway Gal really budded up this year.
Broadway Gal photo _DSC0076.jpg

Lady Liz just started but lot of buds. I'll post a better pic next week.
Lady Liz photo _DSC0081-1.jpg

Insider Trading loving the clouds today.
Insider Trading photo imagejpg11-1.jpg

Best in Class looking good.
Best in Class photo imagejpg2-4.jpg

Desperado Love all stuck together.
Desperado Love photo imagejpg1-9.jpg

Rue Madelaine
Rue Madelaine photo imagejpg7-2.jpg

Russian Rhapsody with Cherry Cheeks (need to move too short there) with Buttered Popcorn and the orange in the left top corner is Alabama Jubilee
Russian Rhapsody photo imagejpg10-2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fabulous week here... come see

You have some outstanding clumps this season. I love the look of Margo Reed Indeed with the coneflowers. I think the last photo is my favorite because it has so many colors and shapes in it. I especially liked your reds!

Debra

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 17:54

It's hard to choose a favorite since they are all so gorgeous, but I guess I'll say Joan Derifield. I recently saw that one blooming in a garden and decided I needed to add it to my want list.

o

I remember the first time I saw Desparado Love: She beckoned across a crowded garden, and I knew "That one's coming home with me." Your picture reminds me of that moment.

o

Wonderful! I especially like the last photo, jam packed with flowers - perfect. Your Insider Trading is so pretty, my small clump only put up one scape this year for some reason, hoping for better next year!

o

I love that last pic you did. Nice combination of colors.

Insider Trading is my pick. :-)

Julia

o

Joan Deriford looks lovely, nice shot of Insider Trading too. I am glad I saw that photo of Rue Madelaine, stunning. And that last photo is so wonderful, good eye!

o

A festive bunch. I especially like the pics of Desperado Love (a bouquet) and Rue Madeline (a long swath). And then a circus-like finale in the last pic.

o

Really nice group today!
Margo Reed Indeed looks pretty! Love Joan Derifield, Insider Trading and Best In Class.
The last picture is just wonderful!

o

That sea of daylilies in the list picture is my favorite, along with CWC.

o

great clump photos! thanks for sharing, I like the yellow clump and the outrageious one!!! wow

o

The last pic is pretty amazing. Lots of color and visual interest. Also very much like the pic of MRI.

Linda

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 3:24

Great clump shots especially that last one. The colors are so vivid.....Desparado Love catches my eye in particular, but you get a gold star for all of them...........Maryl

o

Wonderful pictures! I love seeing the daylilies in goups with other flowering plants. You have wonderful gardens!

Sherry

o

that last pic you posted is beautiful. My Russian Rhapsody is one of my earliest bloomers and my Cherry Cheeks one of my last, so I never seem them together!
Brad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here