Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

I am sick of phoobucket.

jean_ar
10 years ago

Well, I had all my photos finally uploaded, had to do it threw times so I have a bunch of photos to go delete too,as don't need piles of same photo. then I get over here and get them on my post, then bam, they all disappeared, and nothing, so now will do it the hard way. or maybe I should say the easy way now.

Comments (16)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

this one is the late bloomer, not a rebloom, all of them are reblooms except this one.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

this one got some bug damage.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

.well, now I learn have to put some thing for that browse to work, too.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, what I meant above is cant just put the photo.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

how about a bright yellow now.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

some zinnia's

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

gee, this is a slow way to do this.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

more zinnia's

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and some more

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and portulaca pot

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Nice group Jean. CHINA BRIDE has the nice soft pink color. Zinnias are always a favorite. I didn't plant any this year.

PBucket was going slow today so I assumed they are making changes again.

Julia

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

I'm glad that I chose Picturetrail long ago. I don't know squat about computer software, but a friend told me that's the one she was choosing all those years ago and hey, who am I to argue...... Anyway, as always I love your pots of Portulaca. When we had the cooler temps yesterday (high 80's) I picked up a good sized container of yellow portulaca marked down to $2.00. Cut back to new growth this should bloom right up until Pumpkin time when Pansies take over.......No surprise, my favorite daylily is China Bride. It's always one of my favorites of yours...........Maryl

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

JULIA,Everytime I upload to photobucket it always skips several or at least one that it don't upload.Today it was only uploading 3 or 4, and I kept doing it over trying to get all of them uploaded.Its just a pain with them a lot of the time.
    MARYL. thank you for looking and commenting.CHINA BRIDE is a favorite of mine, too. You don't really good with the portulaca pot for $. 2.00. can't best that.
    WONDER OF IT ALL is my very favorite daylily, and it had one tiny little bud let a few days ago,and I didn't expect for it to do anything, but, its growing pretty fast, so I might have one more bloom of it to post in a couple days.To me, if it don't have no blooms to see,I am not ready to go out that early in the morning no more.when its blooming, I cant go out early enough, just to see that bloom.but, I do love all the day;lilies. so many different colors in them.

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

My favorite is Victorian Lace. I'm jealous that you have rebloom on that one. Mine has never rebloomed, and I really wish it would.

Debra

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

Jean,

I have same problem with Photobucket. If I upload a group, it always excludes one or two of the pictures. I find it best to go ahead and give those already uploaded their titles, etc., and then close out of it altogether, including your browser. Wait about 15 minutes and then go back and upload the rest. It's really a pain.

Nancy

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Marietta surprise is pretty, I also like Annabelle's Blush and Victorian Lace.
    Nice portulaca pot! I love this annual, so many colors.
    Photobucket can be frustrating, and it's also slow, but it actually worked pretty well for me today. It was Gardenweb that was acting up! I tried posting couple times, then finally decided to switch browsers. I couldn't even open the threads in IE.