Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Continueing Back when!

mizellie
11 years ago

So, now you know, I have lots of daylilies which is why this old lady has to downsize a bit! Ellie

I love, love this beautiful pink. It's a hoter pink sometimes but this is my favorite color!

Here's a hot one for Rita & Kay!!

This one smells heavenly!!

The one below is Mulberry Connection. I can barely read the pic..

That cleans out the M's...

Comments (9)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

You have soooo many beautiful ones! It's hard to pick a favorite but I think it would be a tie between Mountain Wildflower, Men and Angels and Maymont Double. Don't believe in making it easy do you? LOL. Marg

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Wow, LOTS and lots and lots of real beauties. I am really liking MYSTICAL RAINBOW and MOONSTRUCK MADNESS.

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Whoah, Ellie, there's too many to choose from! I agree with you about Memphis. What a gorgeous shade of pink. Mountains Bow Down is right up my alley, and I love Mississippi Memories, too.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

ELLIEjean

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Wow, you do have a lot of daylilies. It must look awesome at peak time!
    And your M's are so beautiful, very hard to pick. I'll limit myself to three favorites: all pinks, all whites-creams, and Miss Chievous :)

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Maymont Double looks like a big dollop of whipped cream right on the screen. It's really tough to make choices with so many of this quality. That said, I will give a nod to Meringue Pie, Metallic Blue Eyes, Mynelle's Starfish-I know that one is a shortie-, Mystical Illusion and Mystical Rainbow. M. Rainbow is new in our garden this year, and my husband said it bloomed well while I was gone. Avedon

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Marg, different folks like different flowers. Colors, etc. I am really fond of Maymont Double. It has an extended bloom so they seem to last a long time..

Rita, your continue to surprise me with your choices.. I really likr MR too!!

Chris, the ones you picked are my favorites. Mountains Bow Down has been blooming all season and I think it used up the last bloom today.. Memphis is my most favorite pink, I think.. I have several seedlings from MM and hope some bloom next year.

Jean, Meadow Sweet is a good one. I got Meringue Pie from Miss Ida about 5 years agon and it's always beautiful.

nat4b, you crack me up!! Hahaha! Still laughing!

Avedon, you have quite a list. I think you must have missed a slew of blooms while you were away. Mystical Rainbow is a dependable daylily. I always count on a lot of blooms from her! I am going to reset everything in a couple of weeks so I may stunt some of them. You know how they sulk if you move them a foot.

Thank all...Ellie

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Can't choose between Mountains Bow Doen and Mystical Rainbow.
    kay

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kay, MBD is still blooming. A beautiful bloom today! She has bloomed so much this year, more than usual...Ellie