Garden pics

buyorsell888
11 years ago

Here are some pictures of my front garden

{{gwi:202681}}

Comments (21)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

As always, Renee, your garden is breath-taking. what is the purple vine, shrub, flower in the 4th photo? And I adore the purple door...love purple, what can I say?
    kay

• gardenofeden777
    11 years ago

Just beautiful! Boy you sure can grow heucheras, those things are just downright fussy for me. Beautiful, beautiful!

Rena'

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you :) I love Huecheras and purple. Daylilies and Clematis too. I'm LeeAnne not Renee :)

In the 4th picture to the right is Clematis 'Petit Faucon' it is in a wire obelisk to hold it up. To the left is Clematis 'Alionushka'

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

The pictures of your garden are just wonderful. The setting is so pretty and so is your garden.

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Your garden is wonderful! Is that a sedum with your heuchera in the 3rd photo? It looks really good together, I hadn't thought about it for shade though. If my eyes aren't deceiving me, I will have to try that combo.

• JJOF
    11 years ago

Wow! I love your garden. Everything is so neat and tidy and perfect, just like a park!
    Jason

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Thumbs up. Love the clems too.

Julia

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Third picture that is Sedum 'Angelina' right below the daylily 'Nathan Somers'. Sedum 'Dragon's Blood' is next to it and not blooming. The exposure is south so they do get direct sun though shaded when I took the photo.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Good Grief!! Everything is perfect. Why isn't your garden in some magazine? Well, it's all too lovely. What is the large daylily in the last photo, didn't see a name for that one. Avedon

• buyorsell888
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the compliments, there are weeds all over :) but thanks.

The daylily in the last photo is Planet Max.

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Wow! You have beautiful gardens and plants combinations. And everything is so green. Very very beautiful. Planet Max looks great there. And how nice to have daylilies and clematis blooming at the same time. Looks like you have a lot of clematis!
    Ah, I wish we could move to that part of the country!

• shive
    11 years ago

LeeAnne - You've done a wonderful job of selecting plants that complement each other! So many shapes and textures in there. It looks like you're able to grow heucheras in some sun. Here they burn up unless they're in shade in for most of the day. Nathan Summers looks beautiful surrounded by all those companions, and I love the clump of Planet Max!

Debra

• polymerous
    11 years ago

I echo everyone's comments - you have a beautiful garden!

But beyond that, I *love* the colors of your house! The overall green scheme (that includes the lighter green around the door and windows) with the lavender door is very pretty and colorful! (Our house is a blah neutral color with white door and lintels, but it works well in our environment. Our sheds, though (safely out of street sight) I had painted yellow with a lavender blue trim.)

• polymerous
    11 years ago

I echo everyone's comments - you have a beautiful garden!

But beyond that, I *love* the colors of your house! The overall green scheme (that includes the lighter green around the door and windows) with the lavender door is very pretty and colorful! (Our house is a blah neutral color with white door and lintels, but it works well in our environment. Our sheds, though (safely out of street sight) I had painted yellow with a lavender blue trim.)

• jodikay
    11 years ago

LOVE, love, love your house and gardens. even showed by hubby who said it looked realy nice - high praise from him! love your colors, my favorites and your combinations. i see some combinations i need to try. i am going to be staring at your pictures for a long time.

thanks for sharing

Jodi

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Beautiful gardens, but my favorite is the shot of the purple door on your green house. Nice!

• lynxe
    11 years ago

Oh. My. Goodness!

If I had a hat on, I'd take it off to you!

If you've not shown more pictures, please get cracking. I would love to see the rest of your garden. And don't forget to include the house, either. :)

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

I love the first picture showing the purple door with the purple daylily in front of the tree. Is that Indian Giver? It looks really welcoming. I really like the way you used the various clematis in the garden. Is that a pink clematis alpina I see in the second picture? Marg

• 1barbriv
    7 years ago

Love the Door Color! Can you tell me what color & paint you used for it.

• mybrownthumbz6
    7 years ago

Old thread, but glad it was resurrected. I love seeing wide shots gardens. Nice work!