Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

A Few Holiday Leftovers

organic_kitten
10 years ago

With so many blooming, often very pretty ones aren't posted. I thought I would post a few today:

Robed in Majesty:

Pink Pristine Beauty:

Crazy Ivan:

Spiderman:

Philistine Champion:

Exotic Twister:

My Chihuahua Bites:

Cosmic Traveler:

All American Windmill:

kay

Comments (12)

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

Cosmic Traveler is a great grower here. Robed in Majesty is attractive, but I've never heard of it and never see it offered. Any idea why?

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

All are looking good and I particularly love that clump of Spiderman. Avedon

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Philistine Champion is always a favorite when you post it, but they are al looking great.
    Val

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Got a chuckle out of My Chihuahua Bites name. Spiderman really jumps out at you with that vibrant red. Pink Pristine Beauty doesn't look pink to my eyes, but it does look like a beauty. Nice group of "leftovers" in my book......Maryl

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Cosmic Traveler looks nice with that eye. All lovely.

Julia

• shive
    10 years ago

That's a group of very nice daylilies! Pink Pristine Beauty and Cosmic Traveler were standouts for me.

Debra

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Beautiful, Kay, just beautiful. I really love them all but the group of Spiderman is the best!

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Oh my goodness. Look what you been hiding from us. I LOVE that first one..Robed in Majesty: . that is a beauty. and just look at Pink Pristine Beauty, what a beauty.
    Cosmic Traveler: is a beauty, too. Thanks for decideing to share these beauties.. are they rebloomers? I went out late this evening to water mine,and found a rebloom scape on BUTERED POPCORN. it didn't even bloom last year, bloomed good this year and now a rebloom scape.only one, but, beter then none.

jean

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Mantis, Robed in Majesty is a 2005 of Karol Emmerich. Mine is currently in far too much shade, but it did fairly well this year,nonetheless. I noticed Karol has N?A next to it at the present time. I will most likely be available next season.
    Spiderman is always a favorite, and with all of it's re-bloom spikes, it will be showing off for a while yet, Avedon.
    Val, PC is an exceptional plant.
    Maryl, I had to have My Chihuahua Bites because of the name, and of liking Wilkerson plants. PPB is a pink one, but the eye doesn't always show, and I didn't want to got though any more photos, I confess.
    Julia, after the first couple of blooms, Cosmic Traveler has been pretty clean this year.
    Thanks, Debra.
    Yes Rita, and it's RED!
    Jean, there is just no way to post even a third of the pics I take. I post too many as it is! Thnak you, I'm glad you enjoyed them.
    kay

• Nancy Barginear
    10 years ago

COSMIC TRAVELER is a standout among so many pretty blooms. ROBED IN MAJESTY is a new one to me, very elegant. Is PINK PRISTINE BEAUTY really pink? It is gorgeous, too!

Nancy

• houstmag
    10 years ago

I love leftovers seriously they all are beautiful but I agree with Nancy Cosmic Traveler is a knockout.
    Linda

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Cosmic Traveler is my pick too! It's a beauty. Love Robed in Majesty, Crazy Ivan is very dramatic with the big dark eye. Clump of Spiderman looks great too.
    I wish you'd post more since you said less than a third of pictures get posted (if it's no trouble for you, of course). You have such beautiful daylilies!