Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Post #9

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 19:47

So, this is a continuation of photos I haven't posted...I hope!! Ellie

I know I posted one of these on the last thread but this one is later and better..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Post #9

WOW I like this last one.Its gorgeous.

jean

o

Enchanting Esmerelda and Evening Enchantment wow me!

o

So many beautiful ones, to many beauties to choose from for favorites! Rena'

o

Jean, it reminds me a lot of WOIA.. It's really new for me so next year should tell the tale...

Debra, they are both pretty old but I'm sure you know that. There's always a good dark color on EE, sometimes almost black.

A drop in the bucket, Rena. I had a lot of nice blooms this year but didn't havr the time to post.

Thanks for your comments ladies...Ellie

o

Love the color on Enchanting Esmerelda, my favorite is FacePaint though.

o

I do love that Facepaint it sure looks like a showoff.
Linda

o

Oh Ellie, you have so many beauties.

o

Enchanting Esmerelda, Evening Enchantment and Fancy Lace are my favorites from this post.

o

My pick is Fancy Lace -- love those whites!

o

Enchanting Esmeralda and Facepaint are my favorites here, Ellie. You know I like hot ones and big dark eyes and purple eyes.
kay

o

Enchanting Esmerela is appealing, but I believe Chris has noted that it hasn't thrived in Michigan. I don't see much of Fancy Lace and wonder if it is a slow multiplier.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 5, 12 at 21:02

Evening Enchantment is beautiful. So plush. Facepaint is another beauty. They are all lovely....Maryl

o

I to love Facepaint ngraham.. It's on a second rebloom now but that's because it's in a bed that is in a place that I can water.

Linda, a very big show-off. I guess he like the attention..

Thank you Rita...so do you!!!

nat4b, good choice. Fancy Lace is new and this is their first bloom season here. I don't know how it will do yet!

Chris, it seems that I am buying and breeding more whites than any other with the exception of the PINKS......

Kay, I only in the last couple of years got the attraction for those big eyes. I love them..

mantis, I got Fancy Lace last fall. 2 fans and I have 3 now but the weather has affected all of my daylilies. I see what it brings next year!

Thank Maryl. EE is one I have used a lot and I have 1 really special dark one ( special to me ) that came out of him. I have many dark seedlings that are from Eve Ench X Black Briar Bay.

Thank you all and I apologize for the delayed comments. I have been out of town...Ellie

o

Very nice on all of them. Fancy Lace and Facepaint are stand outs!
cindy

o

Ellie, a big dark eye has me from the beginning.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here