SUSAN WEBER

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS trio

MISS GOLDIE GOLD DIGGER

BEST FOR LAST

Debra

Comments (11)

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Several very pretty. I like Charlie. I love the green throat and that edge. Susan Weber is a such pretty one that I always wonder why it doesn't live here. They are all looking really good, Debra.
    kay

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

We Are the Champions looks good at the end of the day; sometimes, slow to open though.

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here are a couple of others that were blooming today:

COOL HAND LUKE

LADY WU - This one is usually an early bloomer, but it just started blooming a week ago. I guess it was too stunned by the long winter to make it's usual early appearance.

Indy Hustler

Debra

This post was edited by shive on Sat, Jul 26, 14 at 14:15

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

Love Lady Wu. I think I might have only one double left in my garden, but that pink is really appealing. Cool Hand Luke is looking good, too.

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

Beautiful, as usual, Debra.Those first 3 are just gorgeous.
    Lady Wu is really pretty, too.I didn't notice that it was a double till I went back for the third time taking in all the beauty of these blooms. its very pretty one.

jean

• nat4b
    9 years ago

Love your title!
    The daylilies are all beautiful! Great pics too. Love Charlie's edge and nice green throat. Susan Weber is always a favorite, what a pretty late! I also love Miss Goldie. And of course Best For Last is always pretty. Lady Wu is a nice color. That will be more hose in hose double right? I prefer those. Luke and Hustler are both pretty too. Champions has great colors.

• shive
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris - Lady Wu is an evergreen, so it's probably not for your garden.

Mantis - We Are the Champions just isn't an early morning opening. It's usually always open here by 10.

Jean and Kay - Thanks for your comments!

Nat - Even though Lady Wu looks like an hose in hose double in this photo, it's not. Usually it has petals that bend and touch each other in the middle. Maybe I'll get a more representative photo before it stops blooming.

Debra

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

I like your Susan Weber the best. It looks so delicately beautiful!

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

What pretty ones to have this late in the season. The picture of Lady Wu has woed me, Miss Goldie Gold is still grabbing my attention and the edge on Charlie has some nice small teeth that make it interesting...................Maryl

• Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
    9 years ago

Beautiful daylilies! You have many gorgeous ones for sure. Love Charlie mine hasn't started yet thanks for reminding me of what's coming.

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Lady Wu is very pretty, and one of the two (Mantis has he other one) that make me tempted to add a double to my garden.
    kay