Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Two New FFOS and Some Repeats

avedon_gw
10 years ago

A few days ago, Tender Love had its first FFO and today Double Joanna bloomed two for the first time ever. There are also some nice repeaters worth seeing, I think.

Double Joanna--FFE planted the last of April and has managed to put out these two very nice blooms, even though the plant must only be about a foot high.

Tender Love--I think this one looks like a small version of Small World Snow Owl, the color is so close and the shape is similar.

Repeats:

Isabel's Spider first bloom today on a rebloom scape. The plant has two rebloom scapes, so should see a number of these flowers in future.

Stardust Heiress really good color today

Oranges For Christmas almost blooming on the ground.-most intense color I have seen on this one.

Part-Time Princess--almost bloomed out, this is next to last. It is really pink, my camera gives it that slight lavender look.

Snowflake Empress--every bloom on this plant has been perfect.

Starstruck--it's really more gold toned than it shows here.

Here's the Starstruck clump, really ramping up now

"Bold Tiger Lookalike" on a rebloom scape.

Spanish Fandango always turns out these perfect star-shaped flowers.

I am closing with three photos of Orchid Corsage:

Orchid Corsage--and it really is orchid now with the rain and cooler temperatures--the color really came in.

Orchid Corsage Quads: a lucky shot-this was taken fairly early in the morning and the sun came out and illuminated the flowers the moment I pressed the button.

Orchid Corsage clump shot--and that's all for now.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz