Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am Miserable!

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 26, 12 at 20:51

OH rats! First day at the gym. I have muscles hurting that I didn't know even grew there. Came home and cooked, then canned a couple of varieties of pickles. Vegged and watched Doc Martin.

These sore muscles are going to get worse before they get better...I can tell. Why does healthy living have to hurt?
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am Miserable!

LOL Kay. I don't go to the gym. I just step outside and sweat it out for a couple of hours. ;-). Come winter, I will have to think of something though besides shoveling snow.

I also love Doc Martin. One of my favorite shows. Hope they continue with the series.

Julia

o

Oh Kay LOL! With all the work you do in the garden I don't see how you even need to go to the gym.

o

LOL! My garden is my Gym too. I live on 2.5 acres of hills so I get a work out just opening my front door. We are still doing dirt work so I'm also on a construction site.

I try to drink lots of water and I go to bed smelling like icy hot. . . it helps a little. Keep up the good work.

o

I spent years working out doing aerobic dancing, weight lifting, tread mill, water exercises, etc. ad infiniatum. My reward is osteoarthritis--will hip replacements be in my future? Now I exercise by walking 50 minutes most mornings, doing housework, and some yard work. It will have to do, and I try to eat sensibly with low fat and low calorie foods. It will have to do for me at this stage of my life. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here