Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

3 pictures tonight for tuesday.

jean_ar
10 years ago

I didn't get up to take pictures this morning, as I have very little blooms now.i think I have 7 daylilies blooming now. some rebloom scapes are coming on some of them. but, decided to take these pictures after I watered tonight about 7 as they still looked nice.

Comments (13)

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Beautiful pic Jean. That is one great daylily. It just keeps on giving.

Julia

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ok, that worked so heres the second one.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

and the 3rd and last one tonight. and Thanks Julia for the comment on wonder of it all. its one fabuleous daylily and I really love it. jean, oops wrong name on this one. have to go back and fix it later, but right now, its BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS.

• shive
    10 years ago

Those three dayliliies are really great ones. They just going like Energizer bunnies!

• Waitforspring
    10 years ago

Hurrah for rebloom. Those 3 are still looking great.
    Val

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

I really need to get Wonder of It All -- beautiful!

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

The label needs to be changed on the last one (Beautiful Edgings). You have had consistently great pictures of all three of these.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Mantis.yes, I will change that label later, I don't know what happened for me to put the wrong name on it. Had my mind elsewhere I guess.it surprised me when looking at preview and seen wrong name on it.
    debra, thank you for commenting. yea, these 3 are great bloomers, China bride had 3 or 4 rebloom scapes growing too,. I only see one rebloom scape on Beautiful edgings and I had 7 last year. 7 scapes,and 7 rebloom scapes last year.Was the same thing with wonder of it all, too. 7 scapes that bloomed then 7 rebloom scapes too.This year it has about 15 or so fans in that pot,and it had 14 scapes, but, so far, only 4 rebloom scapes.beautiful Edgings was the same thing, last year it had 7 scapes that bloomed then 7 rebloom scapes, too.
    Val, thank you for looking and commenting on them.

jean

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Jean, I hope you get lots of reblooms. Don't want those daylilies to quit. Wonder Of It All looks the best to me.

• nat4b
    10 years ago

Your Wonder of it All is a true wonder, and looks beautiful at all times :)

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Yours pictures look very good Jean. I am sleeping 30 minutes later myself since there aren't nearly as many blooming. Found 5 more re-blooms yesterday, so it's up to 66 now.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I am glad you are getting a lot of reblooms KAY, so far I have about 30 reblooms scapes some of them are very short ones, just appearing, but, that's ok, blooms longer to see.
    NAT, thank you for looking and commenting.
    Thanks RITA,I hope I get lots of rebloom too as I not looking forward to them to quit blooming till next spring..I have several out there that has not bloomed yet, and several potted ones got stolen last year.I been hunting for GREEN EYES WINK and have not found it yet, so it might be one that was stolen.I do hope it bloomed for them and they injoy it :(.

jean

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

I'm so excited Jean! My Wonder of it All bloomed for the first time this year yesterday and opened all the way! AND it opened in spite of the fact that it has rained non-stop for days upon days. It wasn't as perfect as yours but it opened up without hanging up. Yours is on steroids I think....haha. I cannot believe it is still blooming! We don't have a long enough season for anything to rebloom (except Stella) so I envy that. I sure do love your pictures of it.

Celeste