Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone want this at the cost of shipping?

Posted by opnjmprs Z6 PA (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 21:10

I got this one as a gift. Lost the tag and recently moved it to a new bed, NOT my thing.....I knew I was in trouble when the buds stretched to 7" and I was looking at it as an alien dl species. I would be happy to ship this one off to anyone for the cost of shipping. I don't think it's gonna grow on me......at least I hope not.

NOID photo 021_zps24f20438.jpg

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone want this at the cost of shipping?

• Posted by dbarron Z6/7 (Oklahoma) (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 11, 14 at 21:15

Lol, I hear you...it's umm hard to believe someone would do this to a plant :0 What did it do to them ? Or what did it's parents do ?

o

dbarron, Thanks for the lauphs.....but no disrespect to anyone who loves this form. We all have different tastes and I understand that. It's just not me.....and I hate to compost a plant without offering it to someone else.

o

I'm laughing, too. I've grown to like that form recently but don't have any room at present, or I'd take you up on your offer. It's nice of you to offer it up.

o

Oh please, won't someone save this cascading plant? How about if I go 50/50 on the shipping. I really hate to compost someone's idea of a good cross (lol), and at least it cascades, and the center looks pretty green in the AM. ROFLMAO

LindA

o

Lol. Not my thing either but lots of people really like such flowers. Hopefully someone replies over the weekend.
I hate just throwing away plants too.

o

I love it! I would love it if you still have it. Sending you an e-mail...

o

Hum... can't find your e-mail on your page. Can you e-mail me?

o

gardenofeden777......I sent you an email that has my email addy in it. If you want the plant, it's yours. I just need to get a mailing address from you.

Linda

o

Thank you Linda, this is very nice of you!

I didn't receive your e-mail. So I sent myself one as a test by going to my page and sure enough the e-mail that is (and has always been) listed is correct but the e-mails sent from GW aren't coming through. I have read of others having problems but I was unaware that I was also. :-/
I am still receiving e-mail daily at the address. Can you type in my e-mail and not send it thru GW? I'm not sure how to fix the problem here... I can also list my phone number here... and cross my fingers that solicitors don't find it. lol

o

Wiil email you through my aol email account.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here