Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Colorful BLOOMS today.....................................:)

Posted by deangreen 7b OK (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 2, 14 at 21:11

The photos above show Siloam Rhinestone (P Henry 2003) one my favorites!!, next A Day at the Peach yes, again, and Party Array (Branch 1956)

the photos above show my coral double seedling, and then Midnight Smoke Rings, and Baby Dragon's Tongue (Blanton 2009).

Below are photos of FFO on Marama (Mahieu-Burris 2007) today!! worth the wait. and next is Jason Salter, and a nice clump of Siloam Sunburst (P Henry 1977).  We have the old and new today!

I was up on the roof putting a flag up and took this photo of the north bed, gives one a different perspective on the garden.   the last photo is the little space between my neighbor on the south and me. A new bed is going in around that Vitex our front!! ha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Colorful BLOOMS today.....................................:)

Siloam Rhinestone is spectacular. The color and watermark are perfect.

o

You gotta love that Siloam Rhinestone with its bright, saturated color. I love the photo you took from the roof. Your garden is just overflowing with color and wonderful textures!

Debra

o

Another great group. Siloam Rhinstone is a stunner but all of them are lovely.
Nice shots of your gardens.

Julia

o

They are all pretty, and I like the coneflowers with Worth the Wait, but siloam Rhinestone is gorgeous!
kay

o

It looks as though you too have to deal with a small yard. What cannas are you growing?

Show us more of Marama. Siloam Sunburst seems like an oldie gem. Was unaware of it before. Your seedling is opulent and brilliant. (But it looks a bit short.)

Siloam Rhinestone is a bitone?

o

thanks all. I always wonder, there must be a "method to the madness" that is my north bed. ha but I like to think I keep enough perennials in there so that it's not just a bed of daylilies, then when there gone nothing...thus the mix up.
I DO like S. Rhinestone with the clear color and watermark. I've been trying to cross it back to its seedlings to get something lighter pink or red with the same light mark. blah blah. This has been a pretty fun summer with all the rain. lots of rebloom on stuff. and its almost the 4th! usually by this time it's about watering stuff for survival and the last of the daylilies. ha

o

well, I am not feling very good tonight, and I don't want to backtrack to find the name, so I will just say,I love that first one, gorgeous,and I really like the shots taken on the roof. you have lots of nice colors today. very pretty ones.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here