Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylilies in New England on July 1st

Posted by hostabuff Zone 6a MA (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 21:15

Here's some of my blooms today. I'm so happy to finally see more color in the garden.

Noid from a Friend - a very cute small gold daylilly on tall scapes.
Photobucket

Barbara Mitchell
Photobucket

Norman S Track
Photobucket

Subtle Glance
Photobucket

NOID from a Friend
Photobucket

Destined to See
Photobucket

Femme De Joie
Photobucket

Lock Ness Monster (just purchased this year and was surprised to see a flower - it should look better next year)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylilies in New England on July 1st

Your daylilies are very pretty! Your NOID that is the fourth from the end looks like Always Afternoon to me. Your photo of Femme De Joie is my favorite.

Debra

o

I was going to say what Debra said about the NOID. And Femme De Joie is my favorite too! :)
I also like Loch Ness Monster, looks good to me!
My Barbara Mitchell looks the same this year too, it actually used to recurve all the way before.

o

I like Destined to See.
kay

o

Very nice group. I like Femme De Joie.

Julia

o

Love Subtle Glance and good to see you over here on the sunny side!

Alexa

o

I like Femme De Joie best, such a delicate looking flower. Subtle Glance is really nice to. Marg

o

FEMME DE JOIE is lovely and it looks like you will have a lot more blooms coming from all those buds.
Christine

o

When I saw your 2nd noid, I thought Afternoon Delight just as Debra.. The first is not familiar to me. I like Subtle Glance as fav... Ellie

o

Lovely, lovely. Femme De Joie is my favorite.

o

Femme de Joie is gorgeous! Never saw that one before. I seemed to have misplaced my Barbara Mitchell. I'm sure she's hiding somewhere prob. not getting enough light.

o

That is a very nice picture of Femme de Joie. My only problem with her is that I find the scapes to be weak.

o

Thanks for the comments. Femme de Joie is one of my favorites too. I apologize for mislabeling one of the flowers. The flower labeled Subtle Glance is actually Vision of Beauty. After viewing all of your photos, I have added a lot of names to my lust list and know how important it is to have the name correct....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here