Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Continuation of 2012 blooms!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 9, 12 at 21:24

I am really behind. Picking nubby blueberries is a job. The earlier bush is doing well because of the early rains this year but the bush that's later, is really producing small fruit. Anyway, here are some blooms to view..Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Continuation of 2012 blooms!

A lot of beauties here. I think my top favorites would be Flamboyant Eyes and Firefly Frenzy.

Debra

o

I like the picture of Firefly Frenzy. I think people have quickly become disillusioned with Fashion Police. Does it perfectly open?

o

Pretty, Ellie. I especially like FIERY MOMENT and FIESTA FLIRT.

o

Fashion Police looks really good, my favorite of this lovely group is Fiesta Flirt though!

o

My picks are Fiery Moment, Fiesta Flirt, Forever Redeemed and Fleeting Fancy :)

o

Lots of the ones I really like today.

Fiesta Flirt, Fashion Police (great photo by the way) Fiesta Fliurt, Forever Redeemed, Fleeting Fancy; beautiful eye.
kay

o

Debra, That's not a real good photo of FF but it seems to be the one I uploaded.

Mantis, Fashion Police always opens perfectly for me. The early blooms were thrip ridden but after the initial opening it was great. I am intrigued with it and can't imagine why some don't like it. FF is a really good doer for me too!

Rita, I knew you would like those two, especially Fiesta Flirt.

ngraham, this was a first year for Fiesta Flirt and I am expecting it to do really well next year..

nat4b, Fleeting Fancy doesn't do well in it's place so I will be moving it this fall and see if it likes the soil better. FR was a blooming fool this year..

Kay, I have a rebloom scape that's blooming now and a new one coming on Fashion Police. It's really has outdone itself this year. Fiesta Flirt is a new one so I am waiting to see how it does. BTW, IT'S RAINING!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your patience. I have been to busy to read all the posts but will try to catch up....Ellie

o

Another nice group, Ellie. I'm still partial to Firefly Frenzy and Fluttering Beauty.

o

Yeah Chris, me too! How does FF do for you. FB is fantastic for me!! I made a good trade there!! Thanks...Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here