Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

More from back when!

mizellie
11 years ago

I suppose if you get tired of looking, hmmmm, well never mind..Hehehe!! Ellie

This First one is one of my favorites.. I use it a lot. Love it!!

This is a new one to me. I think I like it but like most of them, it suffered in the heat!!

I've had this one for 3 years and this is the first time I've seen it bloom. I took it in a trade from someone on this forum..

Love this one..it's not always this pink though..it Usually has a lot more yellow!

This is one of my favorite doubles!

Closer!

My favorite red!!

Another day with a critter..

Old faithful!!

I don't like this one much. It doesn't increase for me.

Comments (10)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Living in Luxury, Living Large, and Love is Everywhere are my picks.
    kay

• shive
    11 years ago

Lost in Love is my very favorite of these. What a pretty pink double that is! The closeup of the little frog is very charming, too.

Debra

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

I like LIVING IN LUXERY and LOVE IS EVERYWHERE with these. you have a lot of daylilies and very pretty ones, too.

Jean

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

No, we never get tired of looking! Lots of beauties blooming but my very favorite is LOVE IS EVERYWHERE. That is such a great picture with the raindrops.

• gardenofeden777
    11 years ago

Living Large and Lois Burns are my choices if I could only pick 2. So beautiful, I love flowers! Never get tired of them!

Rena'

• nat4b
    11 years ago

Love is Everywhere is my favorite! I also like Living in Luxury and Living Large (what names :))

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Lost In Love is a wonderful red, Lost In Love a scrumptious double, and I love your UFs. That goes for the frog, too. Avedon

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kay, I can't wait until Living Large settles in and does a decent bloom. I do like the color though..

I'm surprised you don't have Lost In Love Debra. It's sooo beautiful. That little tree frog was in those blooms, in that area for weeks. I had a bigger one in my storage bin but couldn't get a photo..

Jean, I haven't counted my daylilies yet and won't until I transplant. I know I had between 715 and 750 but have gotten rid of at least a hundred. I glad you like those two..

Yep Rita, you did not surprise me. That is such a beautiful clear red and such a good form. Yep again, I knew you'd like that one..

Rena, I am a little surprised that more folks don't like Lois Burns. She's one of my favorite spiders and I am not especially fond of yellow..I think Living Large will shape up..

nat4b, they are a little strange in the naming. Who would think of a name like " Love Is Everywhere". I like it though..

Avedon, I have several doubles that I like a lot. Generally, I am not a doubles person although I have 75 or 80. The UF's & Spiders are my new loves..just think, about 4 or 5 years ago, I really disliked spiders until someone posted a photo of Skinwalker, polytepaled and that was a start of a new addiction..

Thanx folks..Ellie

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Kay, I can't wait until Living Large settles in and does a decent bloom. I do like the color though..

I'm surprised you don't have Lost In Love Debra. It's sooo beautiful. That little tree frog was in those blooms, in that area for weeks. I had a bigger one in my storage bin but couldn't get a photo..

Jean, I haven't counted my daylilies yet and won't until I transplant. I know I had between 715 and 750 but have gotten rid of at least a hundred. I glad you like those two..

Yep Rita, you did not surprise me. That is such a beautiful clear red and such a good form. Yep again, I knew you'd like that one..

Rena, I am a little surprised that more folks don't like Lois Burns. She's one of my favorite spiders and I am not especially fond of yellow..I think Living Large will shape up..

nat4b, they are a little strange in the naming. Who would think of a name like " Love Is Everywhere". I like it though..

Avedon, I have several doubles that I like a lot. Generally, I am not a doubles person although I have 75 or 80. The UF's & Spiders are my new loves..just think, about 4 or 5 years ago, I really disliked spiders until someone posted a photo of Skinwalker, polytepaled and that was a start of a new addiction..

Thanx folks..Ellie

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Ellie, you are very good at guessing which ones are my favorites.