Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Catching up on Blooms for week - Part III

Posted by hostabuff Zone 6a MA (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 13, 13 at 21:27

I have not even walked the garden for two days. It will be interesting to see what is in bloom on Sunday. In the meantime, here's some of the new blooms for the week of July 8th.

Femme de Joie
 photo FemmedeJoie.jpg

Spider Miracle
 photo SpiderMiracle2.jpg

Creature of the Night - not very pretty now, however I was not expecting much as it was only planted in June. I hope to get more purple and less purple red as it matures.
Creature of the Night photo CreatureoftheNight.jpg

Madi Gras Parade - check out the two tone buds!
 photo MadiGrasParade.jpg

Jam All Night
 photo JamallNight.jpg

Here's a couple pictures of a portion of my Sunny Border Bed:
Sunny Border 1 photo 030.jpg

The second picture shows the three Snow Mountain Hydrangea trees running down the center of the garden.
Sunny Borer 2 photo 070.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Catching up on Blooms for week - Part III

REALLY PRETTY garden picture.MADIGRAS PARADE is my favorite of these.

jean

o

Beautiful garden views, I especially like the last picture. Mardi Gras Parade is a pretty one, I have a row of those, they multiply so quickly. Love the green in Spider Miracle.

o

Your Sunny Border Bed is a delight for the eyes! Mardi Gras Parade is such a cute daylily, and I like Spider Miracle a lot too!

Debra

o

All very nice. I like your garden bed shots.

Julia

o

Creature of the Night is quite reddish here, though darker than your pic. Femme de Joie is a lovely soft color, though as in your pic, the scapes do lean. Lots of buds yet.

o

Garden shots are pretty. I like Femme De Joie and Mardi Gras Parade.

o

Pretty garden pictures-like Spider Miracle and the Mardi Gras Parade clump. Avedon

o

I just love that last shot, such a pretty garden. Spider Miracle is my favorite this time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here