Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
At their best today - and all budded up

Posted by njmomma z6 NJ (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 21:34

I think my back garden was at its' peak today.
DOMINIC was at its' best even after a full super hot day. These were taken at 7:30pm tonight.
Dominic
BUTTERED POPCORN
Buttered Popcorn
ALABAMA JUBILEE
Alabama Jubilee
and ELEGANT CANDY - a great daylily as you can tell by all the buds just waiting to pop.
Elegant Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: At their best today - and all budded up

I like Alabama Jubilee against the fence background. And Dominic is imposing in the garden.

o

Your daylilies sure held up well in the heat. It's especially impressive to see a dark one like Dominic show no sign of melting.That picture is my favorite.
Val

o

Beautiful! Love that first picture.

o

It certainly looks like you're at peak bloom. The budding on Elegant Candy is amazing.

o

Great photos - especially for the evening! Dominic was always a good heat buster here. It's in one of my beds that the hose won't reach, so it didn't get water and had very few buds this year. My Buttered Popcorn suffers a lot more heat damage by evening. Elegant Candy is impressive with all those buds!

Debra

o

Very pretty photos and just look at all those buds & blooms! The first photo could be on a magazine cover it's so pretty. Enjoy all that beauty.

Celeste

o

Just too pretty! I really like the companion blooms with the daylilies in your beautiful first picture. Alabama Jubilee is a favorite of mine, and it is so very pretty. From all of the buds, you should be surrounded by beauty for a while.

kay

o

Beautiful. I love ALABAMA JUBILEE and that first grouping picture is a stunner. Your daylilies certainly did hold up well.

o

Dominic did hold up well!! I love the first shot with it in the garden.
cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here