Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Six Blooms on a Wednesday

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 11, 12 at 21:42

Started not to take photo'd today, but, they was so pretty and also about over with.I still have a few rebloom scapes, but not many left,and a couple scapes on a couple that has never bloomed yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

its been cloudy most of the day, and threatening rain, but so far,have only got a half hour of mist.. Didint even wet the sidewalk. :(

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Six Blooms on a Wednesday

Wow Jean, I love Pandora's Treasure!! Very beautiful. Is it new? It's raining here and we got 2 and 1/2 inches yesterday...Yay!!

o

I hope you all get rain that need it. Jean, your blooms today are extra lovely. I am really liking them all.

o

Pandora's Treasure is really gorgeous, Jean. Hope you get rain.
kay

o

Pandora's Treasure looks great! I also like For Your Eyes Only, nice colors.
Hope you get a real rain soon!

o

Pandora's Treasure opened its first rebloom for me here yesterday, I just love that daylily. All its blooms seem to look good. For your Eyes Only is really pretty. Hope you get rain! We got some rain last week, a bit more this week & supposed to get quite a bit today. I had given up on my blueberries, looked like they had all just shriveled up. I went out yesterday to just check on them & ended up picking a gallon & looks like there will be more. Just as well so many shriveled up I guess, I love blueberries but takes so long. I'd rather be looking at my daylilies, what there are left of them anyway.

o

ELLIE; PANDORA'S TREASURE was a new gift to me last August,and it bloomed for me in December
RITA< KAY< NAT and Nancy. Thank you. I really need that rain here.

jean

o

Hope you get the rain as we too need it here. I think they will start the warnings soon if we don't get rain this weekend.

CHINA BRIDE always looks perfect in your photos. Nice.

Julia

o

Thank you JULIA:.I hope we all get the rain,that needs it.We are in a severe drought, here.We didnt get any rain last year either to speak of.Was a very dry summer.

Jean

o

China Bride looks perfect. How lovely!
Renee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here