Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deangreen

more late July blooms, and daylilies too! :)---------------------

deangreen
10 years ago

the two photos above are Plant It Back (Nall) which I just got this spring and really should not let bloom but I couldn't resist just a couple, the rest I'm breaking off. ÃÂ I look forward to a stronger plant next summer and see this thing double, especially if it poly's and doubles! woo hoo. pretty pretty... and the next one is Marama (Mahieu/Burris) which I've posted before. :)

below is an update on a pod on the Korean Angelica, Gigas angelica that is about to put a bloom forth, probably while I'm out of town this weekend. when I get back I'll find a nice bloom open hopefully.

the photo above is another pineapple lily, this one is greener with white little blooms with a bit of purple in the middle. very nice and finally bloomed. and below, is my planter with the purslane, vinca, and purple pepper. The dark vince I got some in Dallas last year, and this year I found it at Lowe's here in OKC. so keep a look out. it's a fun accent! the last photo is a tropical hibiscus. I have big plans for tropical hibiscus next summer. by plans, I mean I've ordered some cool looking varieties on the internet and it will be an experiment to see if I can keep them living over the winter and then moved outside and successfully bloom next summer... anyway, click on any pic for larger view.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting