Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'll try again. Photo's!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 22:35

Sorry folks but my pc has been recovering. Since it's a windows xp ( desktop) I try to save it because it will run some of my old favorite programs. Here are the photo's...Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is new for me and has bloomed in a pot. I'm not really sure I like it though..

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is new too and also in a pot. I am waiting for it to dry a little then I will redo my daylily patch..

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll try again. Photo's!

A batch of beauties. Love them all.

o

All are lovely, but Funny Cide is my top favorite.

Debra

o

• Posted by JJOF none (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 23:07

Funny Cide is my fave too but all are nice!
Jason

o

I like the color of Future Design. Celestial Empire also has an interesting color.

o

Rita, I don't love them all but most of them are liked well..

Debra, I really like Funny Cide too! It was a good bloomer this year.

Jason, I actually like the name but I don't know how it fits the cv..

Mantis, Celestial Empire is new and in a pot. This bloom is a rebloom so I really don't know what will happen when I put it in the ground.

Thank you all...Ellie

o

My favorites are your two in pots, Gary Colby and Celestial Empire. What don't you like about GC?

o

Frank Smith & French Confection are my favorite 2 out of these but they are all pretty.

Rena'

o

Another great group. I think I like Gathering Sunshine best.

o

nat4b. I think Gary Colby is a little mauvey. I like the clear pinks but he may clear up a bit. Since He's new to me, I can't be sure..

Rena, that isn't a good photo of French Confection. I do like that one and I have alwys loved Frank Smith.

Chris, Gathering Sunshine has always been flesh pink here. It's supposed to be a yellow but that's ok...I like pink...

Thank you all..Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here