Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Rearranging the garden

organic_kitten
9 years ago

Spent several more hours rearranging the right side of the path. A lot of the favorites are still there, but some have moved and some of the others are leaving. News ones are being put in the bed, but overall there should be 2 or 3 fewer plants on that side I have moved out a few from the main beds and moved in some others that were in bad places. A few are in hospital pots, and doing very well. Truly Angelic looked dead, but there are four little fans in that pot now. I thought I was losing Rose F Kennedy, and three nice fans are there. Choral Fantasy recovered, I put Zahadoom in a pot today. When I raised the plant, ants were all under it, and they had not done it any good either. There are still a few more plants that may be moving, and I have a bed that I am removing the lilies from and replacing with daylilies....the lilies will go to the back. Need to put robed in majesty in a pot tomorrow. It looks bad. Grandson will come Thursday and unload another load of mulch for me. The garden at least no longer looks like I had died.
kay

Comments (2)