Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
catching up part 1

Posted by bedmaker 5 upstate ny (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 23:18

Still no baby and major nesting going on so I haven't much time to post until now.

Victorian Lace as a poly
Victorian lace poly

Sovereign Queen
sovereign queen

Smoke and Mirrors (Curt Hanson)
Smoke and mirrors

RHYTHM DIVINE (Petit)
Rhythm Divine

NIGHT SHIFT
Night shift

Northwind Dancer
northwind dancer

My Ways
My Ways

Mildred Mitchell
mildred mitchell

Magic Amethyst
magic amethyst

Thanks for looking.

David

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: catching up part 1

VL is really pretty as a poly. You have some nice ones blooming. My favorite aside form VL is Mildred Mitchell...Ellie

o

Very pretty! I like MY WAYS the best, haven't heard of that one before.

o

You have a lot of pretty ones! I like polys, so that pleases me, and Night Shift is such a pretty color. Is My Ways as large as it looks? I do love the red ones. Magic Amethyst is also very pretty.

This number five is taking (her?) own sweet time, huh? I just know you will let us know when the tribe increases. Good luck to your family, David.
kay

o

Beautiful, especially Victorian Lace.

o

All are lovely, especially Smoke and Mirrors and North Wind Dancer.

Debra

o

a bunch of beauties today. I love VICTORIAN LACE. its always a winner.and i really like them purples, but my favorite one is MY WAY.

jEAN

o

Out of all these pretties, I like Mildred Mitchell, My Ways, and North Wind Dancer. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here