Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
catching up part 2

Posted by bedmaker 5 upstate ny (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 23:27

Here is part two and up first is a Bud Bennet intro.

Jubilee Ball (This was it's FFO and after seeing it bloom, I have the bug to do some breeding of diploid pinks. Today I spread JB pollen on all the dip pinks that were blooming)
jubilee ball

INDY SHOCKER
Indy Shocker

Golden Eye
golden Eye

Face Paint
Face Paint

Erin Lea
Erin Lea

Charlotte Roycroft
Charlotte Roycroft

Carolina Cranberry (This is the closest I've been able to capture the color of this one. In the garden it seems to have a blue hue to it. I can't explain it - other than males tend to have some slight color blindness.)
Carolina Cranberry

CALMING EFFECT
calming Effect

Bi-Eyed baby
Bi-eyed Baby

Barbara Mitchell as a poly
barbara Mitchell Poly

Africa
Africa

Have a great evening (what's left of it)

David

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: catching up part 2

I have Bi-Eyed baby. I haven't seen it before on the DF but I really like it even though it's a small bloom. Calming Effect is my fav here, even though pink is my favorite daylily collor. Good luck with the seeds on the pinks.. Ellie

o

A bevy of lovely blooms, David. Several really pretty ones, but Indy Shocker is my favorite of the group even though Face Paint is lovely and you have some very pretty pinks.
kay

o

My fav is the first, Jubilee Ball.

o

Jubilee Ball is a very pretty pink, but Bi-Eyed Baby is my top favorite.

Debra

o

you have a bunch of beauties, but my favorites are JUBILEE BALL AND CAROLINA CRANBERY.

Jean

o

Just got to this post, and I see you have many more beauties to show. Really like Jubilee Ball, Erin Lea, and Charlotte Roycroft. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here