JANET GREBUS MURPHY
 photo JanetGrebusMurphy.jpg

OFF BEAT
 photo OffBeat.jpg

BUTTER CREAM
 photo Buttercream.jpg

WHIRLPOOL GALAXY
 photo WhirlpoolGalaxy.jpg

PERSIAN RUBY (If I had 4 more double fans, I would have been able to sell them all today. This has been the most popular daylily with visitors over the past three years.
 photo PersianRuby.jpg

Light of the World
 photo LightoftheWorld.jpg

Have a good evening,

David

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The rest of the colors from Saturday

Not a big fan of Off Beat, but I love love love all the rest! I've never seen Janet Grebus Murphy, beautiful look and form.
How do you find those garden visitors who like DLs and willing to buy them? ;)

o

Nat4b: I have contacted local garden clubs and did a daylily presentation about two years ago. When they are starting to really bloom, I contact the garden presidents and they in turn forward the e-mail to their members. My wife also advertised on facebook.

David

o

Nice group David.

Julia

o

WHIRLPOOL GALAXY is by far my favorite of these lovely daylilies. My Persian Ruby rarely has that nice shading around the eye, yours is lovely.

o

Very nice variety and lovely colors.
kay

o

All are looking good, David. My pick is Buttercream. Avedon

o

Whirlpool Galaxy is an attention getter. Does it have other attributes as well, such as bud count and vigor?

o

Beautiful. I love BUTTER CREAM.

o

Mantis:

Whirlpool Galaxy is in a bad spot in the garden and manages to reach for the sun. I really can't say how it would do if it got 6 hours of sun.

David

o

Hi David, all of your pictures are pretty. I will probably have 6 fans of Persian Ruby that I can sell or trade with you in the fall. If interested send mail here--granalene56

o

Really pretty blooms. I have to agree with some of the others Whirlpool Galaxy is a stunner.
Linda

o

that first one is great!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here