Sunday Morning Blooms

Posted by edward_kimball Zone 5b (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 5, 12 at 6:03

Elusive Happiness

Photobucket

Special Candy was awesome this year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Victorian Lace has had perfect form this year.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunday Morning Blooms

Stunning photos of some real beauties. My favorite would be Special Candy I received one as a bonus this spring so I hope mine turns out as beautiful as yours.
Linda

o

I am just waiting for the pollen on Voluptuous Beauty to fluff up so I can put it on Big Wayne.

Voluptuous Beauty

Photobucket

Big Wayne - a future introduction of mine.

Photobucket

o

Lovely photos of lovely blooms. Victorian lace is stunning.
kay

o

They are all very nice, Edward. I see you have the name Big Wayne reserved through 2013. Does this mean we will be seeing the listing this year or next? Avedon

o

Beautiful Edward. Big Wayne is awesome.
sharon

o

Big Wayne will be registered for 2013. There is some in West Virginia for increase so there may be some available in the US. That is something that will need to be discussed.

o

Here is a better picture of Voluptuous Beauty and a couple of Elusive Happiness x Belle of Ashwood seedlings.

Voluptuous Beauty

Photobucket

Elusive Happiness X Belle of Ashwood

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

WOW EDWARD. they are gorgeous. I love all of them.Voluptuous Beauty is a beauty.The pink seedling is so pretty.And SPECIAL CANDY is gorgeous.You really have some beautys Edward.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here