Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houstmag

Found a few photos to post

houstmag
11 years ago

It has really slowed down a lot on the forum so in looking through Photobucket I found a few that I didn't post, so everyone enjoy.

That's it all caught up now I can wait for all my new plants coming this fall, as usual I bought way to many, I think I really mean it this time no more unless it is really special or I can go through and get rid of my under performers.

Linda

Comments (11)

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

So pretty, Linda. I think my favorite is Pixie Plaything, looked it and Broadway Mystique up on AHS. Your PP picture is better to me. I see these are small flowers, beginning to wonder if I should have gone this way instead of the large flowers because of the water situation. However, now with the new well,that is not supposed to be a concern, but we do conserve water, new deep well or not. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Very pretty, Linda. Pixie Plaything is my favorite also.
    kay

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Lovely Linda. Glad to see pictures being posted.

Julia

• lisa_3
    11 years ago

I like Bouquets for Brooklyn. I've not seen that one before. I ordered too many too. I have three sitting in pots while I try to figure out what to evict and two more coming via lily auction-that I didn't intend to buy, but I had wanted the one earlier this year but Brown's Ferry was sold out. SOOOOO Raspberry Butterflies and Forestlake Raggamuffin are heading my way.

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I'm glad to hear from you Linda. I've been thinking of you & hoping time is making things a little easier but I know you miss Little Boy every day. Whenever Fat Cat Nemo is plopping his big self down on top of my plants or using my garden as his litter box I remind myself not to get cross with him because I'm lucky to have my furry garden 'helper'. He is a big love. Anyway, just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you.

The forum is indeed slow as molasses lately. I have tons of photos still to post but I'm not sure if anyone will be around to look at them. Seems everyone is missing in action. I love each and every one of these you posted! You always have such a great selection to show us. It's hard to pick a favorite here but I'll try. Let's see....
    Golden Teardrops is scrumptious and I also like Sprinkled with Paprika (haven't seen that one before). But they are all A+ in my book.

Celeste

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Linda, I really like Golden Tear Drops. Little Susie Tee is looking good too. She's a sweet little thing as is her namesake...Ellie

• dementieva
    11 years ago

Sometimes when the forum is slow it actually helps your posts get noticed. During heavy bloom season, if you post something in the morning it can be off of Page 1 by the end of the day, but now things can stay on Page 1 for several days. I think that's better, especially for people who post questions.

These are some good post-season photo threads right now, by the way. :)

Nate

• houstmag
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Celeste your right I miss Little Boy a lot, Caramel is now spending more time with me in the garden so at least I have some comfort, Caramel is really missing Little Boy to as they spent so much time together I think he finally realized that he's not coming back.

One of my last photos of Little Boy, it took me awhile before I could look at it.

Give Fat Cat Nemo a big hug for me.
    Linda

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

Linda,
    Thank you for sharing that last photo of Little Boy. He just has the sweetest face ever. I know you are missing him a lot. I didn't even know him but I feel all choked up just looking at his picture. I am glad that Caramel is giving you extra TLC. He's such a handsome cat. Take care, Linda. It hurts but it will slowly get easier.

Celeste

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

You have a lot of blue-eyed ones in this bunch. Have to go with the edges on Bouquet and Susie. I know how it is with pictures of pets that have been lost. It's good to have the pictures, but also painful to see.

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Nice ones, expecially the kitty!