Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome Rebloom

Posted by opnjmprs 6 PA (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 11:27

I'm so happy to see rebloom scapes on some of the daylilies I planted this spring. Kind of depressing seeing nothing but scapes and pods in most of the beds.

SUPERSTITIOUS
SUPERSTITIOUS photo 003_zps24b62768.jpg

RED BLOODED
RED BLOODED photo 004_zps75bf8d83.jpg

CERISE MASTERPIECE seedling sporting a large Mantis

CM X DOG photo 001_zpsdf06081a.jpg

BRIDEY GREESON seedling
Bridey Greeson sdl photo 014_zps8a57b815.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome Rebloom

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 14:41

Those sure are pretty for so late in the season. My number one favorite is Red Blooded. Looks like it has lots more buds on it too.I'd be thrilled to have something like that pop up in my garden now...... Praying Mantis are my favorite bugs (if one can have a favorite). To me, the way they move when looking at you, actually looks like there is a thought process going on inside their swiveling head. Probably I've inhaled too many fertilizer fumes..........Maryl

o

oh they are all gorgeous, too. Love the first one the best,I think. They are all just so pretty, cant hardly pick just one for a favorite.Hate them bugs.I usually kill them if I can. or if I am watering, I hit them with full force spray.

jean

o

Very nice rebloomers! Superstitious and Cerise Masterpiece are especially pretty.

Debra

o

They are all so pretty, & looks like you have several more buds on each one. I really like those seedlings, but they are all lovely, & such nice colors for late season.

o

All beautiful! And the foliage looks nice and green on all them.

o

Beautiful Reblooms.! I especially like Red Blooded.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here