Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Look What I Found Reblooming Today--Part 1

Posted by Avedon none (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 10, 12 at 12:43

I know everybody has seen all of these before, but I thought you wouldn't mind seeing them again, especially in the month of August. Avedon

Single Somebody Triplets

Single Somebody Triplets--this plant is putting up another scape in addition to the four already on there.

Christening Spirit  UF

Christening Spirit UF--this one really surprised me by reblooming, it is such a small plant.

Final Touch

Final Touch, it's small, but hey--blooming in August.

Over The Top

Over The Top--trying to double today.

No Name Yellow Seedling

Unnamed Yellow Seedling--another surprise rebloomer

B. Popcorn Clump

Wonderful clump of Buttered Popcorn today

B.eye Stella Triplets

Blackeye Stella on rebloom--six scapes on this plant.

Blackeyed Stella

Closeup of B. Stella

B.T. lookalid single

Bold Tiger Lookalike--my camera just won't capture the orange color of the petals.

I will post Part 2 this afternoon. Avedon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Look What I Found Reblooming Today--Part 1

August blooms are especially wonderful as there just aren't that many of them. I have to go for the clump of Buttered Popcorn. Looks great!

o

Your OVER THE TOP looks like it wants to be saved by trying to actually double LOL.
I've never had BLACK EYED STELLA rebloom but maybe I should go and look. This year has been so crazy, anything is possible, right?

Julia

o

well, you are certinly getting some nice reblooms. Love BUTTERED POP C ORN mine didnt bloom this year at all. first 2 years a ihad it, it bloomed good and even rebloomed the first year. but last year and this year no blooms at all and the plant has shrunk too.
need some of that rain here.all your reblooms are soo pretty. I like them all.

jean

o

Rebloom is always great. That clump of BUTTERED POPCORN is really impressive? Love the soft color of the seedling.
Val

o

Rita and Val, Buttered Popcorn has really been a standout this season. Jean, I'm sure your B. Popcorn has suffered because of the drought. That's what happened to ours last year, hardly did anything, but you see how it responds with rain and cooler temps. Julia, isn't it funny how daylilies seem to perk up when they are threatened with removal? That has happened to a number of ours. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here