Sammy Russell
Photobucket

Grown from NOID seed.
Photobucket

Grown from NOID seed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ever bountiful Happy Returns - blooms for a long time with many scapes. Stella does not bloom much for me here.
Photobucket

More Sammy Russell
Photobucket

Summer Wine
Photobucket

Bandito feels the heat - with some rather "unseasonal" amaryllis.
Photobucket

A very hot Rascal!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here in Quebec...

Love HAPPY RETURNS and SUMMER WINE, but my favorite is that pretty kitty sleeping with not a care in the world.

Jean

o

Beautiful photos. I especially like the soft yellow clump. The amaryllis and Bandito make a lovely scene. Thanks for sharing.
kay

o

Awe, those kitties look so tired from the hot weather. Your daylilies, though, look great. Sammy Russell looks great to me and so do your seedlings that you grew.

o

That window sill is shady with a nice view. Even with drought, there were some memorable blooms. But of course, we (and perhaps you too) did not have the severe drought that many had. I will be glad to leave the summer behind.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here