Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
uroboros5

Daylily Child Protection Services Annual Report

uroboros5
10 years ago

YMMV!

I just wanted to make a funny title for my list of GOOD PARENTS and BAD PARENTS for making seeds, as observed in my garden.

GOOD PARENTS
To God Be The Glory - Enormous flat round blooms with a gorgeous color but on shortish stems and rarely making new fans. It readily transmits is size and color blend nicely with the other parent, pollen very good.
Neon Flamingo - Enormous stretched out blooms with a gorgeous color but on shortish stems. It readily transmits is size and no-frills flashy color. Pollen will smash its way through many reluctant pod setters.
Featuring The Gold - Heavy gold edge. Does not transmit the gold edge reliably if ever, but has yielded some humongous keepers. Lots of variety.
Precious Candy - Gorgeous blue/purple frilled flower. I wanted to keep them all.
Rose F Kennedy - Large raspberry edged green. Will nearly kill itself podding, nearly all offspring have something going for them.
Stargate Portal - Purple/blue edged green. Babies get good grades, that blue pattern does lovely permutations in the next generation.
Sears Tower - Large yellow self, offspring are quite uniformly in the 60" height category.

BAD PARENTS
Born To Run - gorgeous flat round blooms in deep magenta. Rarely gave anything good.
Pink Aloha - Nice even pink. No offspring worth keeping.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler