Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some really old pictures from way back when.

Posted by silverkelt Z5b/Southern Maine (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 15, 12 at 17:48

These are before 3 more kids and two moves.. I honestly lost a # of pictures from this time from like 2005-2007 becuase a computer crashed, I back up kids pictures but lost alot of my garden pictures.

Even before I joined , or heard of gardenweb (I had a wonderful 28.8 k modem connection back then) I liked daylilies, I had probably a hundred, most of these I never took with me with my moves, and the rest ended up at my moms house. I wish now I kept the pictures on backups.. I only have a few left from back then.

Barbara Mitchell..

Photobucket

Love Gift..

Photobucket

Country Melody..

Photobucket

Princton Silkly

Princeton Silky

Good Ol Strawberry Candy,

Photobucket

Moonlight Masquerade

Photobucket

A minature Siloam June Bug.. I had like 20 siloams.. but sorry all those pics are gone..
Photobucket

Karen Carpenter..

Photobucket

and this is going to kill me.. as I dont remember the name.. someone must recognize it.

Photobucket

This all started becuase Celeste posted nile plum, a daylily I had back then.. but didnt have a picture for it.

Feel free to post some of your old ones that you grew back when..

Thanks for letting me remember a less responsible time in my life ! HA, life was grand , even if my commute to work wasnt.

Silverkelt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some really old pictures from way back when.

I do love those pinks silverkelt! like the daylilies, the photos are gone along with the pics...Sorry! Ellie

o

I love these, but it figures since I gravitate toward simpler forms. Love Princeton Silky, for it's a winner in our garden; didn't see much of Strawberry Candy since I was gone in June, but it is a "wax and wane" bloomer here, so maybe it was in "wane" mode. Your other pinks are pretty, and I like the purple. Avedon

o

Your last one looks a bit like a picture of Strutter's Ball in which the camera produced a too reddish pic (not uncommon).

o

Moonlight Masquerade is quite lovely.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here