Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of what's still blooming

Posted by twixanddud z5/6 SE Mich (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 21, 14 at 17:50

Things are winding down big time. Here's some pictures from yesterday and today... If you are bored easily, skip this post, I think I've posted pictures of all of these previously.

Heavenly Angel Ice - LFO was yesterday
Heavenly Angel Ice photo P1090494.jpg

Inside Informer
Inside Informer photo P1090495.jpg

Concrete Blonde
Concrete Blonde photo P1090501.jpg

Coral Majority
Coral Majority photo P1090502.jpg

White Eyes Pink Dragon
White Eyes Pink Dragon photo P1090507.jpg

Mount Ararat
Mount Ararat photo P1090508.jpg

Filled To Overflowing, blooming and reblooming, lots of buds to go
Filled To Overflowing photo P1090509.jpg

Claudine's Charm, LFO today
Claudine's Charm photo P1090511.jpg

Cameroons
Cameroons photo P1090513.jpg

T-Bone Walker
T-Bone Walker photo P1090514.jpg

Atomic Inferno, LFO today. It has a weird bleached area, like I think a couple of other people have mentioned they've seen before on other daylilies
Atomic Inferno photo P1090518.jpg

Point of Divergence
Point of Divergence photo P1090519.jpg

There are a few others with buds still, but they weren't blooming today or yesterday - Coyote Moon with rebloom, Sins of Omission, Jellyroll Morton and a couple of others I can't think of off hand.

Thanks for looking! Laura

This post was edited by twixanddud on Thu, Aug 21, 14 at 18:12

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of what's still blooming

wow; They are all just beautiful. I just love CLAUDINE'S CHARM. Hope to have that one some day.CAMEROONS is a beauty, too.I never get tired of looking at same ones again, afterall, they are new blooms each day.MOUNT ARARAT is a beauty, too.I love them purples, and the deep red's, too.Thank you for posting these beauties.I only have 2 blooming right now. BEAUTIFUL EDGING and LAST REWARD, still blooming but, I have a rebloom scape growing on BUTTERED POPCORN. its still a couple weeks away from blooming.

jean

o

Laura, you have a lot more blooming that I do, and you sure love your purples (as do I). Love all the Hansons, and your Emmerichs are looking nice, too. Atomic Inferno and Concrete Blonde are calling my name, probably because they're so nice and bright for end of the season blooms.

o

Al great daylilies! Claudine's Charm is my favorite. Like the purple, white and lime green.

Sherry

o

I never tire of beautiful blooms and the last blooms of the year are the most precious to me. I love each and every one you posted with Mount Ararat, White Eyes Pink Dragon and Concrete Blonde especially pleasing to my eye.

Celeste

o

They really are all very beautiful, & several with that watermark look that I love. Heavenly Angel Ice has not grown very well for me, I'm afraid the kiwi vine grew much too close to it. I've moved it & hope it does better next year. It is already looking better. That is a great flower on White Eyes Pink Dragon, & Claudine's Charm is always amazing. Like Celeste said, the last blooms of the season are to be savored. I only have a few plants reblooming now. Supposed to be really hot this next week, I imagine they will bloom out pretty fast.

o

Those are all very pretty, and a welcome sight at the end of the bloom season. Claudine's Charm is particularly lovely, but I'm going to have to get Concrete Blonde. That bold, bright color is wonderful to see in the garden at this time of year.

Linda

o

You have a lovely group still blooming. Heavenly Angel Ice and Claudine's Charm would be my favorites.

Debra

o

Laura,
they look great!
Brad

o

All very pretty flowers! My favorites are Mount Ararat and White Eyes Pink Dragon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here