mizellie_gw

Trying again for R's.

mizellie
11 years ago

Tried once so now I'll try again...Ellie

Comments (11)

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

ELLIE: You have really got a bunch of beauties.I rally like the second one alot, and RICTER and ROSE FEVER. I have rose fever, too, but it wasn't as pretty as yours.And was rather small bloom this year, too.

jean

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I tried to do a post on here tonight TWICE and things froze up when I hit 'preview'. Now I'm thinking maybe I won't preview it, just hit 'send' and hope for the best.
    Isn't it frustrating when you've gone through all the time & trouble of doing a picture post and then you lose everything?
    Anyway...I especially like Rachelle Agin and Royal Butterfly. Then there's something about Ribbons and Curls that draws me in...I like that one too.

Celeste

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

The heat is on again and everything is turning brown once more, so it's great to see pretty flowers. I especially like Reason For Treason, Ribbons And Curls, Ricter, and Royal Butterfly. Thanks for sharing, Ellie. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Lots of beautiful ones. I always like Reason for Treason and Romanian Rendesvous, and Ribbons and curls and Rainbow Spangles are very pretty too. Your last "R", Sabine Baur (couldn't resist:)) is a favorite too.
    kay

• shive
    11 years ago

Rachelle Agin is a really pretty pink, and I like Ransom Note a lot!

Debra

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jean, Rose Fever has always been a good one for me. Moles or voles got my Ricter last year and Debra was kind to send me more of it. Thank you Debra..

Celeste, I tried to answer this post last night and finally gave up. It is Frustrating when you try to post and can't. Rachelle Agin was new to me last year. I really like it too and Royal Butterfly is a little older..

Avedon, Ribbons And Curls is a favorite here..reason For Treason is very dependable and Ricter is a really pretty color...to me!!

Kay..you caught me...LOL!! I didn't realize I had done that until I posted. Hehehe! I didn't miz my p's & Q's, just my R's & S's..

Debra, fortunatly, Ransome Note was one of my keepers. I like it too and Rachelle Agin didn't bloom that well..not settled in I guess but she sure was pretty..

Thank you all...Ellie

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Great ones for this letter! I love RAINBOW EYES, REASON FOR TREASON and ROSE FEVER.

• mantis__oh
    11 years ago

Sabine Baur is wonderful here, with high bud count.

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Rita, those are some of the R's that am keeping. I've gotten rid of about 250, so far..

Mantis, i do love Sabine Baur.. Not only the budcount but she makes pretty babies...

Thanks ladies...Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Rachelle Agin is my favorite in this beautiful bunch.
    Val

• mizellie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Val, this is my first year for blooms on Rachele Agin. I do like the bloom and I'm not sure yet about the plant habit. She's a nice medium pink which is my favorite..Thanks for replying!! Ellie