Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying again for R's.

ELLIE: You have really got a bunch of beauties.I rally like the second one alot, and RICTER and ROSE FEVER. I have rose fever, too, but it wasn't as pretty as yours.And was rather small bloom this year, too.

jean

o

I tried to do a post on here tonight TWICE and things froze up when I hit 'preview'. Now I'm thinking maybe I won't preview it, just hit 'send' and hope for the best.
Isn't it frustrating when you've gone through all the time & trouble of doing a picture post and then you lose everything?
Anyway...I especially like Rachelle Agin and Royal Butterfly. Then there's something about Ribbons and Curls that draws me in...I like that one too.

Celeste

o

The heat is on again and everything is turning brown once more, so it's great to see pretty flowers. I especially like Reason For Treason, Ribbons And Curls, Ricter, and Royal Butterfly. Thanks for sharing, Ellie. Avedon

o

Lots of beautiful ones. I always like Reason for Treason and Romanian Rendesvous, and Ribbons and curls and Rainbow Spangles are very pretty too. Your last "R", Sabine Baur (couldn't resist:)) is a favorite too.
kay

o

Rachelle Agin is a really pretty pink, and I like Ransom Note a lot!

Debra

o

Jean, Rose Fever has always been a good one for me. Moles or voles got my Ricter last year and Debra was kind to send me more of it. Thank you Debra..

Celeste, I tried to answer this post last night and finally gave up. It is Frustrating when you try to post and can't. Rachelle Agin was new to me last year. I really like it too and Royal Butterfly is a little older..

Avedon, Ribbons And Curls is a favorite here..reason For Treason is very dependable and Ricter is a really pretty color...to me!!

Kay..you caught me...LOL!! I didn't realize I had done that until I posted. Hehehe! I didn't miz my p's & Q's, just my R's & S's..

Debra, fortunatly, Ransome Note was one of my keepers. I like it too and Rachelle Agin didn't bloom that well..not settled in I guess but she sure was pretty..

Thank you all...Ellie

o

Great ones for this letter! I love RAINBOW EYES, REASON FOR TREASON and ROSE FEVER.

o

Sabine Baur is wonderful here, with high bud count.

o

Rita, those are some of the R's that am keeping. I've gotten rid of about 250, so far..

Mantis, i do love Sabine Baur.. Not only the budcount but she makes pretty babies...

Thanks ladies...Ellie

o

Rachelle Agin is my favorite in this beautiful bunch.
Val

o

Val, this is my first year for blooms on Rachele Agin. I do like the bloom and I'm not sure yet about the plant habit. She's a nice medium pink which is my favorite..Thanks for replying!! Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here