Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alameda_gw

Question About Fertilizing Seedlings

I took a photo - now cannot access Photobucket to attach the photo [forgot my password, they wont send it to me - dont know whats up with this]. I planted seedlings in July - they are growing well in flats that annuals came in - plenty of room for roots. They are healthy enough.....but dont look like they are growing. I fertilized a few times, half strength. They are in morning sun with dappled shade in afternoon. I dont feel like I should repot them or put them in the ground - they look too small. Should I be fertilizing more? Should I repot? I repotted a healthy one a few weeks ago....it didnt thrive, didnt continue to grow and finally died. I am afraid to do anything more at this point - I really would like to see these babies start to get more growth and would appreciate any suggestions on what to do next. I do have a good photo - I can email it directly to any of you if you like. Dont know whats up with Photobucket......if I ever get my password information...I will sure write it down! Even checked my junk folder, nothing from them - they say repeatedly they will email me a reset password.....

Thanks for any help with my seedlings!

Judith

Comments (4)