Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some pictures from the last couple of days

Posted by twixanddud z5/6 SE Mich (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 6, 14 at 19:00

Wow, is going through pictures, resizing, saving, uploading and posting ever time consuming!! Thank you to all who take the time to do it, especially those who post pictures frequently - give yourself a big pat on the back! :o)

Cameroons
 photo Cameroons003.jpg

Cameroons - I heart it so much, here's another pic from another day
 photo Cameroons006.jpg

White Eyes Pink Dragon, two shots
 photo WhiteEyesPinkDragon003.jpg
 photo WhiteEyesPinkDragon004.jpg

Heavenly Angel Ice and Mount Ararat
 photo HeavenlyAngelIceandMountArarat001.jpg

Rose F Kennedy
 photo RoseFKennedy003.jpg

Jellyroll Morton, two shots
 photo JellyrollMorton004.jpg
 photo JellyrollMorton005.jpg

The Holo Deck
 photo TheHoloDeck002.jpg

Sins of Omission
 photo SinsofOmission001.jpg

T-Bone Walker
 photo T-BoneWalker002.jpg

Land's End
 photo LandsEnd002.jpg

Poly on Claudine's Charm today
 photo ClaudinesCharm004.jpg

Flight Into Egypt
 photo FlightIntoEgypt005.jpg

Thank you for looking! Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some pictures from the last couple of days

Love that White Eyes Pink Dragon. Just put it on my "someday" list. RFK is a nice one too.

o

Holy Toledo. twix. Lots of purple to love here. I heart Cameroons, too, but have never had the buds that yours has. Claudine is always a favorite, as is Jellyroll. I love the green throat and dark eye on Land's End.

Wait until we get to the three favorite purples post. You're really going to have a tough time.

o

ooh I love all of these. Mount Ararat and T-Bone Walker and Jellyrole Morton especially!

o

I've always loved Cameroons, but never got the impression that it blooms very well. Yours is stunning. Actually, you are picturing many that I really like, I'm a fan of that watermark look, & these are some really nice ones.
I agree, it does seem so much more effort to post pictures than it used to. A lot of my problem is my antique computer. I haven't posted much at all this year, but I really enjoy seeing everyone's photos.

o

I agree....posting is quite the complicated and time-consuming affair but we do it because we love our flowers such much and need to share the happiness. I also love Cameroons and enjoy it so much in my garden and I also have Claudine's Charm and Flight into Egypt so we think alike! I love the little peeks at your garden in the photos and the picture of Land's End with the hydrangeas.

Celeste

o

I too love White Eyes Pink Dragon, but Cameroons is my favorite, I just love the clump. It is amazing seeing you have RFK and Jelly roll Morton. In fact, with Sins of Omission and Lands End, you have a lot of eye candy today. Nice post.
kay

o

Laura - That first shot of Cameroons is so pretty with all the companion plants in the background. White Eyes Pink Dragon is a gorgeous UF, and I like the color combination on Flight into Egypt. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

Debra

o

WOW!!!!! I want one of each of all of them. They are all just gorgeous and there is no way I could choose just one as a favorite. I have just added them to my already long list of must have daylilies in the future.I am also a watermark lover.Beautiful photos.

jean

o

Lots of beauty. Cameroons and White Eyes Pink Dragon are my favs of the bunch. Have to put them on a want list.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 8, 14 at 14:36

So many beauties to look at. Rose F. Kennedy is a real looker, and that shot of Lands End backed by a Hydrangea is very picturesque.....Flight into Egypt is one I like alot too. Reminds me of Dixie Ayers which I lost over last winter. A great group of daylilies........Maryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here