Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
formerly_twixanddud

Some pictures from the last couple of days

Wow, is going through pictures, resizing, saving, uploading and posting ever time consuming!! Thank you to all who take the time to do it, especially those who post pictures frequently - give yourself a big pat on the back! :o)

Cameroons

Cameroons - I heart it so much, here's another pic from another day

White Eyes Pink Dragon, two shots

Heavenly Angel Ice and Mount Ararat

Rose F Kennedy

Jellyroll Morton, two shots

The Holo Deck

Sins of Omission

T-Bone Walker

Land's End

Poly on Claudine's Charm today

Flight Into Egypt

Thank you for looking! Laura

Comments (10)

• jkayd_il5
    9 years ago

Love that White Eyes Pink Dragon. Just put it on my "someday" list. RFK is a nice one too.

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

Holy Toledo. twix. Lots of purple to love here. I heart Cameroons, too, but have never had the buds that yours has. Claudine is always a favorite, as is Jellyroll. I love the green throat and dark eye on Land's End.

Wait until we get to the three favorite purples post. You're really going to have a tough time.

• njmomma
    9 years ago

ooh I love all of these. Mount Ararat and T-Bone Walker and Jellyrole Morton especially!

• Nancy
    9 years ago

I've always loved Cameroons, but never got the impression that it blooms very well. Yours is stunning. Actually, you are picturing many that I really like, I'm a fan of that watermark look, & these are some really nice ones.
    I agree, it does seem so much more effort to post pictures than it used to. A lot of my problem is my antique computer. I haven't posted much at all this year, but I really enjoy seeing everyone's photos.

• celeste/NH
    9 years ago

I agree....posting is quite the complicated and time-consuming affair but we do it because we love our flowers such much and need to share the happiness. I also love Cameroons and enjoy it so much in my garden and I also have Claudine's Charm and Flight into Egypt so we think alike! I love the little peeks at your garden in the photos and the picture of Land's End with the hydrangeas.

Celeste

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

I too love White Eyes Pink Dragon, but Cameroons is my favorite, I just love the clump. It is amazing seeing you have RFK and Jelly roll Morton. In fact, with Sins of Omission and Lands End, you have a lot of eye candy today. Nice post.
    kay

• shive
    9 years ago

Laura - That first shot of Cameroons is so pretty with all the companion plants in the background. White Eyes Pink Dragon is a gorgeous UF, and I like the color combination on Flight into Egypt. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

Debra

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

WOW!!!!! I want one of each of all of them. They are all just gorgeous and there is no way I could choose just one as a favorite. I have just added them to my already long list of must have daylilies in the future.I am also a watermark lover.Beautiful photos.

jean

• Brad KY 6b
    9 years ago

Lots of beauty. Cameroons and White Eyes Pink Dragon are my favs of the bunch. Have to put them on a want list.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

So many beauties to look at. Rose F. Kennedy is a real looker, and that shot of Lands End backed by a Hydrangea is very picturesque.....Flight into Egypt is one I like alot too. Reminds me of Dixie Ayers which I lost over last winter. A great group of daylilies........Maryl

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz