Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More pictures I've been too busy to post

Posted by celestialrose zone 4/5 NH (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 17, 12 at 19:14

The only upside to the waning of daylily season is that I have a little more free time to post long-overdue pictures.
Here are more from July when I was too busy to show them.

Celeste

TIGER'S EYE
Tiger's Eye

LAVENDER HEARTTHROB
lavender heartthrob

DRAGON'S EYE
Dragon's Eye

INWOOD
Inwood

GREEN SPILL
green spill

SOUTH SEAS
south seas

MUTTON JADE
mutton jade

ROBIN'S TUITION
robin's tuition

G. WILLIKERS
G. Willikers

FOOLISH FLING
Foolish Fling

FLAMING DELIGHT
Flaming Delight

CATHERINE WOODBURY
catherine woodbury

CLOUD CHASER
Cloud Chaser

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pictures I've been too busy to post

Quite the clump of G. Willikers; just loaded with buds. Does it change color for you during the day? A lovely blossom on Lavender Heartthrob!

o

Ummmm, love that Tiger's Eye. Dragon's Eye and Lavender Heartthrob, G Willikers are scrumpous too!! Ellie

o

Mantis,
Yes, it does start the day with the pale brown eye but the eye kinda fades as the day progresses. Still, it's a blooming machine and a cutie.
Thank you & Ellie too for your comments.

Celeste

o

My favorite is ALL!! These are so beautiful, Celeste. As usual, there are a number I have never seen or heard of, so that means the Lust List grows longer and longer--LOL. Thanks for posting, really makes my day. Avedon

o

So many beauties,Celeste.I love almost all of them.not fond of the last one, but all the others I just love, you have lots a beauties blooming.

jean

o

Lovely! My favorites are Green Spill and Cloud Chaser.

Debra

o

You really do have so many beauties. Too many for just one favorite. I don't know if it is good or bad that things have slowed down. Good that you have more time to post and hopefully not as much garden work to do. Bad that the daylily season is done!

o

I'll take one of each they are all gorgeous.
Linda

o

I'll take one of each they are all gorgeous.
Linda

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 17:15

Beautiful pictures Celeste! I've added Lavender Heartthrob and Catherine Woodbery to my garden this fall so it was nice to see their pictures. I do like Tiger's Eye and Robins Tuition and Foolish Fling though. They are all gorgeous. Marg

o

Everything looks really npretty Celeste. I got Dragons Eye after seeing the bloom, but it didn't thrive here...admittedly it was in a very unfriendly place. Yours is lovely.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here