Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mizellie_gw

Trying C's again

mizellie
10 years ago

I am having a tough time with the PC. Everytime I start a thread, it freezes or shuts down. This is the third time I have tied the c's. Ellie

I love this dayliliy!

Comments (7)

• jean_ar
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Ellie. They are all just beautiful and you take such gorgeous, pictures, wish I could take pictures just half this good.I'll add a couple to yours

this is all for now

jean

• nat4b
    10 years ago

So many beautiful C's I like, esp. Cameroons, Chief Crazy Horse, Cimarron Roze, Clown Parade.
    I wanted to get rid of Chorus Line but it is still blooming! I think I'll hold on to it for awhile :)

I had this happened to me several times! I mean computer problems. At first I'd just switch browsers and stuff would work, but sometimes I can't even open threads, don't know where is the problem.

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Too many beauties. I'm afraid I'll miss naming some. But right off the bat, I love Comanche Magic, Celebration of Angels, Catapult Sam, and the shading of colors in your picture of Calypso Cool are marvelous....... Looking forward to more if the computers will cooperate with everyone......Maryl

• maximus7116
    10 years ago

Beautiful Cs, Ellie, but I think the one that made me sit up and take notice was Candied Popcorn Perfection.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

I like both Cameroons and Cameroon Twister, also Chasing Shadows and, of course, Clown Parade.

Here's some of mine (not in alphabetical order, I might add)

Can You Hear Me Now:

Crimson Edges:

Cosmic Kaleidoscope:

Colorado Moonfire:

Citrix:

Choral Fantasy:

Crown of Enchantment:

Carnival Mask:

I'll add more to the second part.

kay

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

I will try to add a few more.

ok, that's all I can find at the minute.

jean

• mizellie
    Original Author
    10 years ago

They are all beautiful ladies. I really need to get Clown Parade. I've wanted it for awhile but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Chris, Can Pop Per is a favorite of mine and I use it a LOT!!!!

So, they C's are working!!! I hope Photobucket straghtens up soon.. Ellie