Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Think this is enough garden space ;-)

Julia WV (6b)
9 years ago

It has been a busy couple of months with little time to post but I've finally finished the new garden space area today to put extra plants and iris and whatever else I feel needs to be moved. Another round of rain coming for the next 2 days but hopefully not so I can start dividing and digging plants again.

With the open field behind this area I'm taking a chance the deer will stay in the back field and not decide to wander in too close. Maybe I'll have to put up some scarecrows or whirly thingees to keep them spooked.

But I did have a chance to take a couple of pics a few days ago of the "boys" in the back field. Once they heard me on the back porch they took off running. Hmmm, was it something I said? LOL.

Daylilies are still blooming but very sparse. Only a couple of ones this year disappointed me but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait till next year. According to the weather predictions we will be having cold temps sooner this year so I'm pushing hard to finish the gardens before the first snowflake falls. Sorry that I haven't been able to post to all the great photos but I am looking and speed reading through all the threads.

Julia

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Native Plant Scapes
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Your Friendly Native Plant Landscape Designers in Loudoun County